Afterparty

"Cheers to another good win, Chiefs!" Travis raised his glass as did his teammates. Taylor stood by him; a glass of white-wine in her hand, although she would never admit, she felt somewhat nervous. Despite having the time of her-life cheering for Travis at the game or when he drove her there, this felt different and she didn't know why. Maybe it was the fact she was surrounded by others or it was the fact they're relationship was no longer so-secret but really she had no idea. She hoped after a few drinks, the funny feeling would go away.

"Seriously you guys did great! I'm so impressed by all of you!" Taylor stated to the team, glancing at Travis.

"Well Taylor, we really need to thank you for being such a cheerleader!" Travis responded; he just felt just so wonderstruck by Taylor and whenever he could, he'd look at her.

"Can easily say the same for you coming to my show! Anyway, Brittany and I are going to take some shots, I'll be right back at you." She winked, she had decided that this was the best case scenario; despite being worried that she may hurt Travis' feelings she knew he'd be alright.

"No worries, catch you later!" Travis knew that Taylor wanted to get to know others, although kind of hurt; he needed to catch up with his teammates to begin with.

As Taylor walked over to Brittany Mahomes, she hoped Travis was going to be okay; of course she wanted to get to know others but she promised herself that after, she'd spend the rest of the night with him.

"I'm just so happy to be meeting you Taylor! Both Patrick and I had the time of our lives at the Eras tour, you were just amazing!" Brittany beamed.

"Aw thanks for coming! It's lovely to be meeting you too!" Taylor responded.

Taylor let her mind distract herself from Travis whilst taking shots, instead she just insisted on her conversations with Brittany. She felt as if she could definitely have a potential friendship with her.

"So are things working out between you and Travis?" Asked Brittany.

"Yep things seem to be working out well, I feel slightly worried that things won't work out but I hope by the end of tonight, that'll be over." Taylor responded, gulping her shot down.

"Honestly that's understandable, especially considering you just got out of a long relationship. I wish you guys the best, I'm sure it'll be okay!" Whilst Brittany wasn't too sure if her words for best fitting, she'd hoped they'd help.

"Thank you so much. Also would you like to get dinner after the next game?" She was grateful for Brittany's words and would hopefully one day consider her a friend.

"Of course I would, I'd seriously love to get to know you more! Hope things work out between you and Travis!" Sure enough, Brittany would also hope to get a potential friendship with Taylor

"Same here, I seriously enjoyed chatting with you tonight!" Taylor let out a smile to Brittany before she headed back to Travis.

Travis seemed more comfortable as Taylor arrived back to him, it'd seemed as he had the same idea that maybe he had the same idea of having 'a few drinks' upon noticing the empty shot glasses;

"I see you're finally back! How was it with Brittany?" Travis asked, he felt a lot of relief with Taylor being back.

"She was just the coolest, we really enjoyed taking shots! How are you coping?" Taylor responded, as she approached Travis.

"So far, so good; the team and I just had some shots. I'm happy you two got along!" He smiled at Taylor; he really admired how she could get along with literally anyone.

"I'm happy you had a good time!" She blushed, putting her arm around him.

Travis was in shock, yet just so in love over the small gesture, he decided to take the next move in hope she'd want to. In that moment he glanced at Taylor and asked her;

"May I?" He asked, pointing to his lap.

"Of course, you may!" She smirked, happy that they were getting more affectionate with one-another, as Travis pulled her on his lap. She pulled her arm up to caress his hair whilst he admired her, both of them shocked but happy.

As the time flew, the two exchanged affection whilst they drank and chatted with the others. Both felt comfortable and safe with each other and hoped that one day they'd say 'I love you' but for now things were just on the move.

At the end of the night Taylor whispered into Travis' ear

"Don't tell anyone but the game was more lit."

"I knew it but you better not tell anyone that I thought the Era's tour was more lit!" Travis laughed, he knew who he was going to bring home tonight. 

Ok, I won't deny that I struggled while writing this but I seriously hope you guys love it! I had a few request for this one-shot, so I hope I fulfilled your desires <3 The next one will be Taylor's pregnancy and the followed by one of the two having a baby together, I originally planned to include it later on but I've had a few request plus I've really been looking forward to writing it!! Once again thank you so much for all the support and comment/dm any one-shot request <3-  Zoë