Sick

It was only around a week before her birthday; where a cold would take Taylor hard during the deep winter's beginning. Only two weeks ago was she performing three hour shows on end and now she was stuck in bed with cats snuggling up to her. As much as she adored touring, the rest were something that were much needed but being sick wasn't ideal, it never was. Benjamin snuggled up to her while she laid there, as the door creaked slightly; she lifted her head to see Travis,

"Are you feeling any better, baby? I made you some soup, would you like me to bring it here or would you like to sit on the couch and eat it there?" Travis says as he walks towards her. While of course as much as coming down under the weather was horrible but he took care of her and it made everything much better. 

"Thank you so much babe." Taylor says in a croaky voice, barely able to speak. "I haven't been feeling any better, I've been trying to get some sleep but these cats will not let me. Also I'd like to eat on the couch but I don't think I have any energy to get out of bed." She sighed.

"You need to get your rest sweetheart, I can entertain the cats if you want me to." He caresses her forehead. "Meanwhile I'll handle the couch situation." Travis lifts Taylor out of bed bridal style, as he carries her downstairs, placing her on the couch. She was slightly shocked but she found it adorable. 

Travis places the bowl of soup on the coffee table, Taylor lifts her head slightly taking a small sip; as good as it tasted she didn't really have an appetite but she was grateful for her boyfriend's kindness.

"Would you like me to put the TV on?" Travis sits down by her, as he grabs the remote.

"Yes please do." Taylor slightly cracks a smile. "Can we watch Friends?" She asks him.

"Of course!" Travis turns friends on for his girlfriend, her all-time comfort show. He places a kiss on her forehead after doing so.

"Also I really don't want to get you sick before your upcoming game, so please don't feel like you have to be hugging and kissing me." She states, of course it gave her a lot of comfort but she'd feel awful if he ended up coming down with this sickness.

"The game doesn't matter, I don't care if I can't play because I get sick; as long as you make a recovery, everything is okay." He caresses her cheek.

Taylor slightly teared up at the statement, she didn't want to be treated like she couldn't be at fault for things but she knew that it was good coming from Travis. He deeply cared about her and so did she do for him.

"I love you." She mumbles barely awake, not paying attention to the television playing her favourite show.

"I love you too, now please rest up baby." Travis reassures her.

It was almost as if her boyfriend's words jinxed it; as soon as Travis spoke, Taylor's head collapsed onto his lap as she fell into a deep sleep. Travis smiled at her in adoration, she looked like a baby sleeping. Although he knew that there was a possibility he would end up getting down with this cold as well, he really did not care. Anything for her was worth it, the girl he loved. 

A/N- I just found this very cute!! I'm grateful you guys requested this as I loved writing it (I adore my fluffy romance). Anyway I have maths tomorrow, an english essay, a biology and psychology assignment all in the course of this and next week (then exams after), so that is just wonderful. I will still be updating as much as I can as I find writing just very therapeutic. Also the new picture of Tay kissing Trav's cheek, JUST HOW CUTE, SHE LOOKED SO GORG AS ALWAYS, LIKE SHE IS PERFECT AND TRAVIS WAS JUST SO HAPPY, HE LOOKED SO CUTE!!! Once again feel free to dm/comment your request 🫶-Zoë