Chapter 4 💙

A/N : Ah yessir we back baby to chapter 4. Anyways y'all I forgot to tell yall the name of Brooklyn's album,it's called "Paranoid Era". Pretty cool huh?😌
Anywaysss onto the story

Brooklyn's POV
Damn so many mentions on IG and Twitter. The dms are so MANY. Did I just blew up? I check everything and man the comments

"Bruh Brooklyn popped off in that song never be like you"

"Brooklyn,baby..MARRY ME PLEASE😭😭😭"

"RISKY HAD ME CRYING AND SINGING MY HEART OUT 😭😭"

"BRB FINNA CRY TO YOU BROKE ME FIRST. BROOKLYN IF YOU SEE THIS IFLY😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️"

CHILE I FUCKING BLEW UUUUUUUUUPPPPP IM FINNA BE FAMOUS😭😭😭😭😭😭💃💃💃💃💃

Okay let's calm down 💀💀

I decided to take a shower and wear a red crop top with some black cargo pants and some Vans, I tied up my blue streaked hair into a ponytail. I really wasn't t in the mood for doing makeup so I just put on mascara and lipgloss. Damn I look fine asf. I take a quick mirror selfie then I head outside. Travis found a designer for me that could make my dress for the Grammy's since it's coming in like 2 days. It was really sweet of him. I really didn't want him to go all out for me but he insisted. I went to the designer for the dress and man that mf did his job y'all..the dress looked so beautiful. It was like I'm gonna get married.

A few minutes later

I decided to go to my mom's house and tell her the good news. I finally reached her apartment and knocked on the door,I hear footsteps coming and my little sister Adrianna was standing there

"Nova!" She squealed excitedly while hugging me. "Hey baby sis." I chuckled while hugging her back. "Hey im not a baby anymore I'm 11 remember?" She gave me a snarky look. "I don't care,no matter how old you are,you still gon be my baby. " I gave her the same look back. I got in and I walked into the kitchen and saw a beautiful lady in her late 30's with jet black hair wearing a nude shirt and blue jeans .

"Hey momma" I greet while hugging her back. "Hi baby" she greeted back. We sat in the living room and Adrianna was watching something on MTV.

" So...I have good news for y'all..I have been one of the nominees for the Grammy's,I talked to Travis last night and I released Paranoid Era" I say excitedly. "WHAT?! THAT'S AMAZING!!" my mom says while getting up and hugging me. Adrianna was jumping up and down, squealing before she joined mom hugging me too. " Does this mean you're gonna get famous?" Adrianna asks while doing the puppy eyes look. I slightly chuckle and said," Yes Adri I'm gonna get famous."

"I'm so proud of you mi amor" my mom saying while tears running down her face. "Aww mami don't cry " I say while hugging you. "We're rooting for you every step of the way " Adri chimes in .

The music industry ain't ready for what's coming.

A/N : That's it for chapter 4! I hope y'all enjoyed it. Vote,comment,share and let's get this book popping. Who's ready for the Grammy's?😆😆😆 Will Brooklyn get the award,will her and Travis meet?
Find out in chapter 5!
Love y'all💙