Chapter 45 💙

A/N : oh yessir welcome back to the story. Let the drama begin! Hehe😏

In LA

Kehlani's POV

I was in my apartment with the squad of how can we prove that Danielle is behind the shooting of Kiana. The second I see her,it's on sight.

"Just to make sure,we ain't killing her right?" Symere asked.

"Yes nigga." Solana said rolling her eyes.

"So what,we just gonna bust in her place then what, torture her?" Amala asked

"That's basically the plan,then call the police?" Ayleks said

"Nah,tie her up,then find some clues to show that she planned this. I think Abel can share some more clues too." Nova said.

"My smart baby." Jah said admiring her.

Aww,they look cute together.

"So that settles it, we're wrapping that bitch up." Robyn .

"Aight let's do this." Travis said standing up.

"Leave it to us girlies, Lily,you know where she lives right?" Nova asked and Lily nodded.

"But we ain't going without any weapons,you never know what she might has." Amala said.

"I got a baseball bat." Nova said and we all looked at her.

"For protection duh,you never know when someone is breaking into yo crib." She said.

"Mikey has some weapons,he got more bats,knives,katanas,guns." Ayleks said

"Jesus Ayleks,did you ask him where did he get allat shit?" Rakim asked.

"Bro I don't know." Ayleks shrugged.

"Welp,let's get this shit started." Nova said.

A/N: what nova was wearing during all that planning

Let the game begin.

Danielle's POV

I quickly packed up my bags before Kehlani finds me. I zipped up my suitcase until I heard a knock on the door.

Oh fuck...

I grabbed my gun and slowly walked to the door and opened it when it burst open.

"It's a stick up bitch!" A girl with jet black and blue streaks in her hair shouted before she kicked me in the stomach making me drop my gun to the floor.

I saw Kehlani lunge at me and punch me repeatedly punch and kick me in the face. I mean doing that is not gonna bring Kiana back to life.

A blonde girl with tattoos on her face brought a chair then tied me up with  a rope .

"Now you done shot my girl's woman,which who is close to us." The girl with blue streaked hair said walking over to me with a bat.

" You done fucked up." She said before  swinging her bat to me and made me fall to the floor. I think my jaw is broken.

"Yo pick her up."

The girl with the blonde hair picked me up. Wait a second I recognise these bitches.

That's Brooklyn Storm, Rihanna, SZA, Kehlani,Doja Cat and Ayleks.

"She deserves it." I said before spitting blood.

Brooklyn widened her eyes and then nodded.

"Lani,how did you put up with her crazy ass?" She asked

"I honestly don't know." Kehlani answered shaking her head before receiving the bat from Brooklyn.

She walked over and hit me with the bat. Hard.

"Damn." Doja said in shock.

"Aye let me get a turn." Rihanna said before Kehlani give her the bat and swinging it.

Ayleks whistled and shook her head.

"Girl you finna kill someone by the way you swinging." She said

"I learned from the best." Rihanna said before smirking at Brooklyn and she winked at her.

"My turn." Amala said before swinging. I slowly start to lose consciousness.

"Okay here I go." SZA said before swinging me. Damn they were swinging that hard.

"Aight let's get this shit over with." Ayleks said before swinging me too.

Ah shit..I'm passing out.

Novalie's POV

We watched as Danielle get unconscious as Ayleks gave the bat back to me. I gotta say we did some damage.

"Ah shit,her blood is on my shirt." I say noticing the Crimson red stain on my shirt.

"Let's go find them clues." Solana said before spreading out and finding something.

"Holy shit,Lani. She was stalking you like a mothafucka." Robyn said finding some pictures of kehlani undressing and her and Kiana together.

Okay...creepy as hell.

I found a huge sheet hanging on the wall then pulling it down finding some huge ass board fill with cards and pictures of kehlani.

"She planned the whole thing." I murmured.

"Found the gun." Ayleks said.

"And some pictures of Kiana,seems like she scratched them." Solana said

"And ,a picture of ..us?" Amala questioned.

"No fucking way,lemme see." Kehlani said as we all walked over to the kitchen .

There was a picture of us girls hanging out and scratched our faces off.

I think she wanted to kill us too.

"Yeah this is enough evidence,Nova you got the recordings and shit right?" Robyn asked and I nodded.

Solana pulled out her phone and called the police.

After a few minutes, Danielle regained consciousness and she was arrested and the police found all the evidence.

Finally,this shit is over.

Just one more thing to do.

Resolve the fight between Travis and Jahseh.

A/N: and that is a chapter done and dusted. So Danielle is arrested, and of course drama continues.

Anyways y'all make sure y'all comment, share, vote and add it to your library or reading list

Don't be a ghost reader,join the stormie gang 👑💙

See y'all soon