Teaser 💙

A/N: Hi yall,hope you are doing good,so i came up with this random idea to give yall some teasers for the upcoming chapters for which i will release as soon as i'm done with them hellish exams. so..here it is!

Chapter 43

N :Finally,I'm moving in!! Maybe I should do a housewarming party tomorrow.

TS:And now what ,you finna call Jah so he can spend more time with you so that you cant chill with us and the squad?

N:Are you....jealous Trav?

TS:Nah it's just that ever since you been boo'd up with Jah you just don't hang out with me and the squad anymore.

N:Shit...I' m so sorry,I'll try to make time okay?

TS: That's what you always say before you switch up..again.

N:Okay now,slow down. I tried making time for us to hang out and you hit me with the "I'm busy", busy with what exactly,being inside Solana's guts every night?

TS:It's called taking your career seriously nova

N: So you saying that I don't take my career seriously?

TS: No-

N: So what are you saying actually, my brain finna start combusting cuz you confusing me now.

TS:What I'm saying is that you gotta make time for your life and make time for business.

N:So what you saying is that I don't make time for my career and for yall?

TS: No.

N: then what are you saying?You couldn't make time for me when I had my quinceanera because you with your Rodeo tour. Tuh, and you say I don't make time.

TS:That was years ago Nova...i'm sorry,I bought you a gift remember?

N: Yeah but I needed you,I was a nervous wreck that day to the point that I almost passed out. Didn't my mom tell you that?

Travis kept quiet.

N:I'll take it as a no.

TS: Like I said,I'm so sorry.

N:It's cool.

Time skip

D: Tomorrow is the big day.

L:Dani,you still want her? I'm your girlfriend,leave her alone

D:Fuck off Lilly.

L: The day you get arrested,don't say I didn't warn ya.

The next day,at the housewarming party.

Travis pulls Nova into the powder room

N:What's up? You've been acting a lil antsy the whole night.

TS: Nova,I tried to keep it a secret but I can't do this anymore.

N: What?

TS:I-I was in love with you

Jahseh walks in as he heard everything.

J:Say what?

Nova and Travis gasp

N: Jah,babe,I-

Before she could finish her sentence Jahseh punched Travis in the face as they continued fighting all the way to the living room,people were recording and cheering.

N:STOP IT!!

BANG

A/N: Yall wanna know what's next? Welp,you guys have to wait next week. hehehe

anyways yall make sure to comment,vote ,share and add it to your library or reading list

don't be a ghost reader,join the stormie gang!

see yall next week<3