Chapter 13💙

A/N : Welcome to chapter 13! Holy shit from chapter 1 to 13?! We going fast now. Anyways onto the story.

Jordan's POV

As Rakim stepped out of the car, holy shit... Tyler is here too?! Well today got really interesting.

"Wassup y'all." Tyler said before dapping Travis,Symere and me.

"Hey T, it's been a while ." Solana says as Tyler smiled and hugged him.

"It is, now I heard nova coming , where she at?" Tyler asked and the squad snickered.

"Dude she hasn't arrived yet." Robyn replied.

"Mm okay." Tyler said pretending to be sad as the group snickered again.

Novalie's POV

As I was getting ready I looked at the mirror one more time looking at my outfit

I look pretty good ,I grabbed my stuff and headed out to my black range rover.

A few minutes later

I finally arrived at the bowling alley and saw the squad and ... TYLER THE CREATOR?!👀👀

Oh shit okay...

I get out of the car and greeted the squad and Tyler.

"So you must be novalie,nice to meet you..I'm Tyler." Tyler said as he came to shake my hand.

I shaked his hand and we head inside the bowling alley,let's get this baby started.

Omniscient POV

Everybody split into two teams,the captain's were Rakim and Travis..well this is gonna be good.

Team Travis: Novalie, Symere,Jordan and Kylie

Team Rakim: Solana,Robyn, Tyler and Amala

A few minutes, Travis's team was left with one more point and Rakim was left with two more points.

As Tyler stepped up first,he rolled the bowling ball into the pins,it hit almost all of them as the rest of the team groaned,Tyler was basically the champ of rakim's team.

It was nova's turn as she rolled her bowling ball and it hit all of the pins. Travis team celebrated as they gave each other hi gives..well except Kylie,she sucked. Travis hugged and spinned nova around as they were celebrating .

"Trav,put me down,I'm getting dizzy ." Nova fake whined. Travis chuckled and put her down as Kylie rolled her eyes. Solana noticed and turned to her.

"Is there a problem Kylie?" Solana asked with attitude with one of her eyebrows raised. Kylie shook her head signalling no. Robyn looked at Kylie with her eyes squinted. Tyler was clueless to what was going on..
They will talk about it in the group chat.

Later that day

Crackhead club😜🔥

Rakim🖤🔥 added Tyler 😜💛

Tyler😜💛
Oh shit,guess I'm one of y'all now.

Amala♥️😜
yep,you're really cool T.

Travis🖤😜🔥
factsss

Rakim🖤🔥
yerr

Symere😈🖤
so are we deadass ignoring how Kylie looked at nova and travis?

Nova👑💙
wait,hol on now ...what?

Jordan💚😜
  y'all ain't peeped that?👀

Robyn💅🔥
oh I definitely peeped

Travis😜🖤🔥
hol up now what tf happened👀👀

Rakim🔥🖤
Kylie was looking at y'all dirty

Amala♥️😜
bruh Solana was deadass ready to beat her ass💀💀

Solana😇😍
Amala shut up💀💀

Nova👑💙
see I would've seen it💀💀
anyways I'm gonna sleep good night.

Tyler💛😜
it's 5 pm i-

Nova👑💙
i'm tired asf let me sleep plEAse

A/N : And that's it for chapter 13! Hope y'all enjoyed it. Share,comment,add it to your library and make sure to vote, let's get this book popping please. See y'all on the next chapter💙