Chapter 26💙

A/N: welcome back to another chapter 💙 so last chapter was...sad... hehe..x pun 😏 but anyways im gonna give y'all something that regards to nova's past and her dad is in it so ..yeah let's get into it.

Flashback

14 year old nova returned home from school when she heard a noise that sounded like two people that were arguing. She walked into the kitchen and saw her beloved parents fighting.

"Micah that's your own daughter,why cant you make her happy for once?!" Her mom, Melanie yelled

"She's not doing good enough to impress me." Her dad,Micah replied nonchalantly.

"Basically you're putting pressure on her. So what? You're gonna make her overwork herself to the point that she gets depressed?" Melanie asked

Little did they both know , Nova was actually depressed. She was struggling with the pressure of her father was putting on and the constant arguing that he and Melanie had.

"She's worthless and you know it, Mel. She should prove herself that she's not."

"Not by putting pressure on her!"

"You're so annoying,I should've gotten with Gina,she's better than you anyways. "

Gina was Melanie's former best friend from college. She tried to break up Micah and her but that failed.

"How dare you!"Melanie slapped Micah and the next thing her and nova knew,Micah was strangling Melanie.

Nova was shocked and begged her dad to stop strangling her mother but Micah didn't listen. Suddenly nova felt a burning sensation in her eyes..she wasn't crying...she didn't know what was happening but then she blacked out. She walked over to the stove and grabbed a frying pan and hit it on Micah's head.

Micah dropped onto the floor unconscious as Melanie was trying to catch her breath. She looked to nova and noticed something..her eyes weren't blue,they were grey.

"Novie....novie!" Melanie yelled and nova looked at her.

"What have you done? You could've killed him!" Melanie yelled

"With a frying pan?mom he almost killed you!"

"Okay,here's what we are gonna do . We gonna put him in the bedroom and pretend this never happened. If Adri asked what happened pretend you know nothing."

They dragged the unconscious body of Micah to the bedroom and laid him on the bed

They were both thankful that Adri was still at school that day.

"Novie...nova..NOVALIE." Tyler yelled snapping out of my thoughts.

"I was asking if you ready to record." He said.

"Oh,shit yeah I'm sorry. Let's go."

Tyler and I stood up and went insider the booth and put on our headphones . I gave theo the signal to play the instrumental.

Tyler and I stepped out of the booth and sat on the couch.

"That was so good." He said

"Your part was awesome." I replied

"No,your part was the best." He said

We both giggled and continued talking.

Suddenly I got a FaceTime call from Jahseh

Jahseh🖤💫 would like to FaceTime

I accepted and his face popped up on the screen . He looked like he just woke up

"Hey nova." He said with a sleepy voice

A/N: JUST IMAGINEEEEE😩😩😩😩😩

"Hey Jah,you just woke up?" I ask

He nodded and i chuckled.

" Jah,you didn't have to call after you woke up."

"I missed you so why not?"

He missed me? Awwww

"I miss you too,listen..you know rolling loud is coming up right?"

"Yeah?"

"You coming there ?"

"Yeah,me and stoke gonna perform there."

"Me and Travis are gonna perform there too so I will meet y'all in a few minutes before you perform."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Aight,I'll see you there."

"Bye."

"Byeeee" I said before hanging up and looked at Tyler. He was giving me the "bitch what's going on between you too?" look

"What?" I ask

"Now explain what's happening between you and Mr Jah ." He said

"Nothing T, we're just good friends."

"Doesn't seem like it."

"Bruh,I'm telling you. Nothing's going on."

"Mm okay,don't say I didn't tell yall so when y'all date."

I  fake gasped a playfully hit his arm.

"Tyler,he has a girlfriend!"

"Oh..bummer."

We both laughed and left the building and went to Starbucks.

While driving there,I got a call from Amala and I put her on speaker.

"Hey mala,wassup?"

"Hey nova,I kinda need your help with something. Where are you?"

"I'm going to Starbucks with T, we left the label a few minutes ago."

"Aight,when y'all are done with the Starbucks,can you guys come to my place."

"Aight , we'll see you in a few "

Amala hanged up and Tyler spoke.

"Wonder what is it."

I shrugged and went to her place after we got our drinks.

Amala's POV

I heard nova's car pull up the driveway and her and Tyler got inside.

"Amala,whatchu need?" She asks.

I took a deep breath..here goes nothing.

"I have a crush on stokeley."

"WHAT?!" Nova and Tyler said in unison

A/N: and that's the second chapter done and dusted. Y'all make sure you guys share,add it to your library or reading list and comment.

Don't be a ghost reader,join the stormie gang👑💙

Also this chapter is dedicated to my homie Angel. Love you babe💜💜

See y'all in the next chapter 💙