Chapter 9 💙

A/N : Alright y'all. I wanted to give you guys one more chapter for the day so here you go. Now into the story.

Brooklyn's POV

I take a good look at the building before getting inside. I was met with the receptionist and she told me where Travis's office was.

I finally found the office,I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

A few minutes later.

Oh yessir we in Cactus Jack now. I posted this on Twitter.

I giggle before putting my phone away

I giggle before putting my phone away.  I went back to my car before driving back to my apartment in LA. After arriving I changed into some sweatpants. As I was looking for a show to watch ,I decided to watch anime. It's been a while since I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion. So I decided to watch it.

A/N : the opening goes HARD bruh😭😭.

As I was watching it I received a text from Amala.

Amala♥️😜
Hey novalie,you busy?

Nova👑💙
Nope,wassup?

Amala♥️😜
Just wanted to hang out,you know so we could get to know each other. Solana is w me

Nova👑💙
Aight I'll pull up.wya?

Amala♥️😜
1987- xxx-xxx

Nova👑💙
Aight. See you then

Amala♥️😜
See you😁

Nova 👑💙
Oh and Amala

Amala♥️😜
Yeah?

Nova👑💙
Call me nova

Amala♥️😜
Oh..okay

After the text I changed into a jean, a graphic shirt with the nirvana logo on it and my leather jacket. I quickly sprayed my jasmine scented perfume before heading out. I was driving to Starbucks and I order a bean vanilla venti.

While I was waiting from my drink I got a call from Travis.

"Aye" I say with happiness

"Where you at? "

"I'm at Starbucks then I'm on my way to chill with Solana and Amala,why?"

"Nothing just wanted to check in you."

"Mm kay,I'll talk to you later then."

"Wait before you hang up,can you come to the label on Wednesday?I have a suprise for you."

"Ouuu ,what is it?"

"It's called a suprise for a reason novie"

"*Sigh* ..okay then "

"Bye"

"Byeee"

I hang up and I got my order and drive to the location where Solana and Amala where.

Travis's POV

"Is everything ready? " I ask looking up from my phone.

"Yes sir ."

"Good,I'll transfer you the money tonight,you can go."

They left.

Novie is gonna love this...

A/N : And that's it for today! Share,comment,and add it to your library. What do y'all think Travis is gonna suprise nova with? We'll see in the next chapter, Thanks for reading! 💙