Chapter 39💙

A/N: Greetings to you all in the name of our husband Central Cee. SKSKS Idk what I'm saying💀💀💀anyways like in almost every chapter i'm just gonna cook smth up while writing this chapter. Enjoy!

In Jahseh's apartment

Novalie's POV

After a few hours , I woke up and I looked out the window from the slide door seeing midnight blue in the sky and city lights. Oh shit,we slept that much? I tried to move but Jah held my waist a little bit tight. 

"Stay." He said in his sleepy and deep voice.

A/N: I'm sorry but WHEW just imagineeeeeeeee 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Lord have mercy on my soul cuz THAT VOICE MADE SOMETHING PURR. Anyways I quietly chuckled. 

"I'm just going to the bathroom ,I'll be back just now." I said before kissing his forehead. He let go of my waist as I got up and went to the bathroom,after doing my business I came back to the couch and right back into his arms.We were facing each other and I studied his features. His caramel brown eyes,his half black and half blonde short dreads,his face tatoos. Everything about him is...so perfect.

I lazily traced is "Alone " tattoo above his eyebrow with my index finger as he closed his eyes in pleasure. 

"Whatchu thinking about mama?"He asked with that deep voice.

"Nothing,just admiring you." I replied while tracing his other face tattoos.

He opened his eyes then kissed me on the cheek three times,I slightly giggle a bit while he continued planting kisses on my cheek

"Jah..that tickles." 

"I don't care,i'm still gonna continue."

After a few minutes of kissing my cheek,I felt my eyes getting heavy as I heard my phone ring

"Ignore it" He said

"What if it's something important?"

Jah sighed and I grabbed my phone from the table,Solana was calling.

"Hey lana."

"Hey,Travis was worried about you."

"What?Why?"

"You didn't answer his calls."

I kissed my teeth at her comment, look I love Travis as my brother and best friend but sometimes he can be overprotective. It annoys me to death 

"Tell him i'm okay,i was chilling with Jah."

"Oh,yall fucked?"

"What the- no! Solana we just started this relationship."

She laughed

"I was fuckin witchu,have fun okay?tell me the juicy details later."

"Bitch of course,I'll facetime you later."

"Okay,byeee."

She hung up.

I went back in Jah's arms and we cuddled

Kehlani's POV

Ever since me and Kiana started dating,it has been amazing ever since. Right now we are at olive Garden eating our dinner when I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"So this is the bitch that you replaced me with huh?"

I turned around and see Danielle with an angry look on her face

A/N: Danielle is 070 Shake's real name.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

"You still haven't moved on Danielle?" I asked 

"Well you still belong to me." She replied with attitude in her voice.

"Was." Kiana corrected her.

"Shut the fuck up."Danielle said to Kiana

Oh hell nah , i stood up and bawled my hands into a fist.

"Listen here you little piece of shit ,you cheated on me remember? Second of all,ain't you with Lily now,bother her instead of us. Leave us alone."I said

Danielle just chuckled then looked at me,she started to swing at me then I dodged it. I punched her straight in the nose and she immediately started bleeding. Damn those lessons that Nova was teaching me was hella worth it. Kiana ran up and kicked her in the midesction and I grabbed her face to make her look at Kiana.

Kiana did a high kick to the face then Danielle fell to the floor unconcious.

"Let's get out of here."Kiana said catching a breath. I was still in shock over that kick but I nodded,we quickly got out of there and just replaying those moments in our heads.

A/N: and that's it! Hope yall liked it,btw its like 2 am and im sleepy as hell so anyways make sure you guys,comment,share,vote and add it to your library or reading list

dont be a ghost reader,join the stormie gang👑💙

see yall later

(edited)