Chapter 47💙

A/N: And welcome to another chapter,so it's the day of the XXL freshman class of 2017 and lets just say that nova is going to meet an old friend. Enjoy

A few days later

Novalie's POV

I finished doing my makeup and checking myself in the mirror

Makeup

Makeup

Hair

I walked downstairs and see Jah scrolling on his phone,he looked up and he looked shocked.

"Damn...I think I just bagged myself a wife." He whistled as he spun me around with one hand.

"Thank you baby." I smiled.

"Come on,let's go." He said before we both walked to my black jeep,I went to the driver's side then started the car then we were on our way to the XXL building.

On the way, Travis called and I answered and connected the call on Bluetooth so me and Jah can hear him.

"Hey trav." I said.,

"Hey,you good?"

"Yeah"

"How far are you guys?"

"Um...about 3 mins away."

"Cool...good luck."

"Aight,byee "

"Bye Travis." Jah said before hanging up.

Soon after,we arrived at the building and we went inside. We were immediately escorted to backstage and we had to wait until we had to go. I saw other rappers,some I know and some I don't. I saw Jordan talking to a guy wearing glasses.

We immediately went to him and we talked

"Hey Jordan." I said

"Wassup Nova and Jah." He replied as he hugged me and dapped Jah.

"Oh guys, this is Ugly God."Jordan said

We talked for a bit then I heard someone call my name . I turned around and saw the person who I never thought I would see.

"Holy shit is that really you?" Adam also known as Aminé said in shock.

"Adam?"I asked in shock before jogging over to hug him.

"Ahh I missed you." He said in the hug.

"I missed you too." I say before letting him go and Jah looked at us in confusion.

"Uh...nova,who is this?" He asked

"Oh,this is my friend I met back in Portland. Meet my friend Adam, Adam,this is my boyfriend Jahseh." I introduced.

"Oh nice to meet you." Adam said.

"Likewise." Jahseh said.

"Okay guys,we are about to film the freestyles. First up is Brooklyn Storm, Kap G and Pnb Rock." The producer said.

"Welp,time to work." I said.

"Good luck." Adam said

"You got this ." Jah said before kissing my cheek.

"Thanks." I said before going to the set.

A/N: Brooklyn is doing Kamaiyah's freestyle.

"And cut! That was amazing guys." The producer said

"Aye,that was fire." PnB Rock said to me.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"Baby that was great." Jah said hugging me.

"Thank you babe." I said smiling so hard.

"Next up is Kyle,Aminé and A Boogie wit Da Hoodie."

"Good luck Adam." I said

Adam thanked me before walking over to the set.

"That was amazing." Jahseh said

"Thanks." Adam replied.

"Hey Adam,after all of this can we hang out?" I asked.

"Sure,we need to catch up." Adam replied.

"Okay lastly we have Playboi Carti,Ugly God, MadeinTYO and xxxtentacion." The producer said.

"Knock em out baby." I said before kissing him on the cheek.

"Kill it Jordan." I said before they both smiled and walked to the set.

While Jah was doing his freestyle. I was silently cheering and snapping my fingers like he was saying one of his beautiful poems and Adam slightly chuckled.

He finished and that was the end of the freshman freestyles.

"That was awesome." I cheered.

Jordan and Jah said thanks and we all  walked out of the building.

A/N: and that is it for this chapter. Now how do y'all think nova and aminé met? Let me know in the comments.

Anyways y'all make sure y'all comment, share,vote and add it to your library or reading list.

Don't be a ghost reader,join the stormie gang 👑💙

See y'all soon