Chapter 51 💙

A/N: hi stormie gang and welcome back to the story,so I was thinking maybe Nova and Jah should spend a week in Florida before coming back to LA cuz they have a busy schedule so..enjoy!

Jahseh's house,in Florida

Novalie's POV

I woke up with the sunlight beaming on my face,I groaned and tried to stand up and close the curtain but Jah was holding my waist a little tight.

"Don't go." Jah pleaded with that morning voice

Fuck,that voice made something purr

"I'm just closing the curtain a bit,it's blinding me." I said and he let go of my waist. I stood up and closed his grey curtains. I went to his bathroom and did my business then came back to bed.

"Babe...you should be awake by now,otherwise your mom would burst into your room thinking that we fucking." I said and Jah chuckled.

"2 more minutes please?" Jah pleaded and I sighed in defeat.

"Fine,2 minutes of cuddling then we getting up." I said

2 minutes later

"Aight get up sleepy head." I said shaking him gently. He yawned and got up and we both went to the bathroom to do our morning routine.

I finished my routine and took my phone from the nightstand.

8:20 am, a little early but okay..

We both went downstairs and found Cleo making breakfast and Aiden sitting on of the chairs on the island while watching her .

"Morning y'all." I said

"Morning Novalie." Aiden greeted

"Good morning sweetie,how did you sleep?" Cleo asked

"I slept well,thank you Cleo." I said

"Okay sweetie,breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." Cleo said and Jah thanked her before we both sat down on the chairs.

"So Novalie- " Aiden said before he was cut off by Jah.

"You know you can call her nova or Brooklyn if you want right?" He said

"Oh... sorry." Aiden said

"It's fine Aiden, continue." I said

"Okay! So Nova,is it true you're gonna be my big sister?" Aiden asked.

The fuck?

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Well I figured that everytime Jahseh brought a girl home,I was hoping maybe one of them would be my big sister since I never have one. And most of the girls that he brought weren't nice." Aiden explained.

"Oh...well I will gladly be your big sister" I said.

"Yay!" Aiden cheered.

"Okay breakfast is ready." Cleo is ready.

"Thank you Cleo." I said before digging in.

We all ate and continued chatting until me and Jah were washing the dishes.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"There's an arcade not far from the house." Jah said.

"Oh that sounds perfect,maybe we should invite the guys." I said

"Can I come too?" Aiden asked

"No"

"Yes"

Jahseh and I said in unison.