Scenario time: New year's Eve edition 💙

A/N: hi stormie gang and welcome to the first scenario of this year. So since today is new year's eve,I was thinking that I should write a chapter based on this day. Enjoy!

In LA

Novalie's POV

Makeup

2017 has been one hell of a year for us as the squad

2017 has been one hell of a year for us as the squad. But atleast we are still together. Right now we are at my house,our friends from Florida, Houston,Portland and yes...from Chicago have been invited. It's 11:57 and I have decided to gather everyone.

"Attention everyone!" I said while gently hitting my glass full of champagne with a fork. Everyone turned at my direction.

"I would like to thank every single one of y'all for coming to celebrate with us. As we head to the new year,I won't be long trust me. First off I would like to thank my family for supporting me throughout my career. " I said and my mom raised her glass and Adrianna smiled.

I then turned to the squad. " I would like to thank my dearest friends,Travis..for signing me to your label and being my best friend throughout the years. Solana,Kehlani,Robyn,Rakim, Chelsea,Theo,Jordan,Symere and Amala. You all have been supporting me and I appreciate every single one of y'all." I said and they all raised their glasses. I then turned to the members only gang.

"The members only, who have welcomed me with opened arms this year. We may had our ups and downs together but in the end,we still together." I said .

"Period!" Ayleks shouted and we all laughed.

"The Chicago squad,I know in the beginning it was rough but eventually y'all became one of the most cool guys I met. Thank you for everything." I said as Durk,Von,Kentrell,Jarad,Cordae nodded.

"And last but not least,the love of my life Jahseh and his family. Jahseh,amy love. This year has been a bit tough for us but what matters is that we stick together. Thank you for letting me be your girlfriend. And his family welcomed me as I am one of them. Thank you guys so much. " I ended my speech as I raised my glass.

"To the new year!" Travis yelled.

"To the new year!" We yelled

"Oh shit guys it's 11:59,let's do it!" Trippie yelled out.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" we yelled.

12:00, 1 January 2018

Jah grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately before pulling me away.

"Happy new year babygirl." He said .

"Happy new year my love ." I replied as we connected our foreheads against each other.

"Okay love birds,getcho asses over here!" Adam yelled at us and Jah and I giggled before walking to the squad.

"Say cheese!" Chelsea yelled.

"Cheese!" All of us yelled as Chelsea took a picture of us. I went over to her and saw the picture of the squad,the members only gang,the Chicago gang,and Jahseh's family in one picture.

"It's perfect chels." I said in awe before hugging her.

A few hours later

"Yo Nova." Travis said as he walked over to me.

"Hey Scottie boy." I said

"Can't believe it we made it." He said before he sighed.

"Yeah.. crazy huh..." I said.

"2018 is gonna be our year,and that's for sure." He said .

"Yep." I replied as we all looked at the sky. I leaned my head on Jahseh's shoulder and he turned to me before kissing my forehead then looked back at the sky.

Let's just say this year is going to be a one hell of a ride.

A/N: and that's it for this scenario. And don't worry,the story continues. Y'all make sure you guys vote, comment, share and add it to your library or reading list.

Don't be a ghost reader, join the stormie gang 👑💙

See you all next year 💙