Chapter 11 💙

A/N : Welcome to chapter 11! Just so yall know I'm typing on my laptop so no bold text. Lets get into it.

Novalie's POV

Things are going great right now in my life, I'm signed to my best friend's label, my album has been topping the charts for 5 weeks now, I have new friends, life has never been so perfect. I have been thinking of doing a collab with someone. I already made the beat, Travis helped too and my producer from Chicago, Theo helped. Now all that is left that i need to ask the artist himself.

INSTAGRAM

DMs

kingbrooklyn: Hey Uzi, It's Brooklyn. I was wondering if you wanted to collab w me on this song that I made.

liluzivert: hey brooklyn! sure i would love to collab, and also congrats on the Grammy 🤩🤩

kingbrooklyn: thank youuu 😁😁 aight. can you come to the Cactus Jack label on thursday? i made the beats and everything, all that is left is the lyrics.

liluzivert: aight i will,see you then.

kingbrooklyn: see you then Uzi 😄

TIME SKIP

THURSDAY

Travis's POV

I was at the label chilling in Brooklyn's studio,man  I ain't gonna lie I  went off in this studio. Now Brook is waiting for Uzi to arrive. Theo and I have been good friends . Suddenly i saw brook and uzi come inside.

"Wassup La flame." Uzi said as we dapped each other. Uzi looked around the studio admiring it. 

"Damn,brook your studio looks  fire." he said. "Thanks, Travis decorated it for me as a welcoming gift ."

He hummed in response.

Novalie's POV

I went first inside the booth and Uzi followed, we both put on our headphones, I gave Theo the thumbs up and I heard the instrumental played in my ears

A/N : Brooklyn is doing Trippie's part.

Travis was smiling and vibing to it. Yeah this shit is gonna top the charts for weeks.

"This song is gonna blow up for weeks." I say excitedly turning to Uzi.

"Definitely Brook." He replied with the same tone.

"Please,call me Nova."  I say with a kind smile.

Symere's POV

Listen I maybe a satanist worshipper but Nova radiates kind energy, and I like it. That kind smile made me wanna hug her. I have a feeling that we're gonna be good friends. After recording we decided to listen. Holy shit it's really good. Me, Travis and Nova were chilling when I got a  facetime call from my best friend Jordan aka Playboi Carti

"Watcho ass want?" I ask pretending that I'm annoyed.

"Damn,can't I check on my best friend now?" he said replying with the same tone.

"Whatever nigga, watchu doing?"

"Nigga, I'm bored as hell, who's there?"

"Travis and Nova ..which is Brooklyn Storm"

"Oh shit, Brooklyn is in that motherfucker?"

"Yerr,wanna see her?" 

"Bitch of course!!"

I chuckled and turned to Nova.

"Aye Nova, Carti wanna talk to you"

Novalie's POV

Symere gave me his phone revealing Jordan. 

"Wassup Jordan!" I say excitedly.

"Wassup Novalie!" He said with the same energy.

"How you doing?"

"Bruh I'm hella good, how you doing witcho fine ass?"

Travis turned his head so fast looking like crazy. I would be lying if I said I wasn't wheezing. BITCH I WAS WHEZING AND LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.

Travis got into the camera to look who it is.

"Aye don't talk to Nova like that bruh."

"Oh shit, sorry Travis,you good tho?" Carti asked sheepishly.

"Yeah,I'm good." Travis said. 

"Aight,get off my phone, damn" Symere said as me and Travis cackled.

"Aight man I'll see you later" He hung up. 

All the three looked at each other before we laughed our asses off.

Yeah...this is one of the best days ever.

A/N : And that's it for chapter 11! make sure to vote, comment , share and add it to your library. See yall on the next chapter.💙