Chapter 34💙

A/N: Hey yall! so I have a free period so why not spend it by writing a chapter? anyways let's get this baby started. Also no bold text cuz im typing on my laptop.

Jahseh's POV

After chilling with the boys I decided to go to sleep, I'm tired as fuck anyways. After a few minutes of falling asleep, I had this weird dream.

The dream.

The members only gang were in a forest and tied up and they were forced to see a gruesome sight. Geneva killed Jahseh and basically turned into a cannibal and ate almost all of his guts.

A/N : It's where X did the hearteater music video 

Stokeley couldn't hold back his tears as his best friend's crazy girlfriend at his internal organs. The guys widen their eyes as Geneva found her ex boyfriend's heart,bringing it closer to her mouth. When suddenly she was abruptly moved by some kind of force. The members were hearing the rustling of bushes.

 "Who's there?" Ming asked 

Someone emerged from the shadows and it was Nova,her eyes were grey,only meaning of one thing, she was out for blood..Geneva's blood. 

"Wow..." Nova stated.

"I always knew you stooped to the lowest level by being nothing but a toxic ass bitch to Jah, but THIS..you went to the lowest of the low. " She said.

"If I can't have him,no one can. He was mine to begin with,and always be mine. He doesn't deserve to be with someone else... like YOU." Geneva said while standing up

"Well the,let's play a little game shall we? Let's fight to the death,if you win, you can eat his heart and kill the guys. "Nova said.

"Nova no!!!" Isaiah shouted.

And if you win?" Geneva asked.

"Jahseh is mine" Nova said with a psychopathic smile on her face.

"Hmm,okay." Geneva agreed.

Nova didn't waste anytime charging towards Geneva and kicking her in the face. Geneva fell back in shock as she charged back at Nova. Nova easily dodged her and held her hand out making Geneva float.

"Put me down!" Geneva shouted. 

Nova didn't care and moved her hand making Geneva hit her head on the trees. After a while Nova put her hand down resulting in Geneva landing on the ground hard. Geneva pulled out a pocket knife then charged at Nova. She blocked the attack but she noticed a warm feeling coming from her right cheek, she was bleeding because Geneva sliced her cheek . Nova chuckled.

"Not bad,not bad. But can you handle this?" Nova said before slicing Geneva's left cheek and leg with a katana that she hid on her back. Geneva yelped in pain then looked at Nova with fury in her eyes. Both women charged to attack each other and it felt like everything was in slow motion.

The guys witnessed Geneva almost stabbing Nova while she stabbed Geneva with the katana on her stomach. They gasped at the sight.

Geneva looked down to the sight of the katana cut through her stomach and looked back to Nova with tears in her eyes.

"Fuck you Geneva." Nova said darkly as she sliced Geneva from the stomach to the head,resulting to her looking like she was almost sliced up in half.

There was blood all over Nova's clothes as she picked up Jah's heart and observed it. she gently put it back down before walking over to the guys to set them free.

"Y'all okay?" She asked and the members assured her that they were okay. They went to Jah's body and tried to figure out a way to revive him back to life.

"I think I heard Geneva said that the only way to revive him is to sing one of his songs."Bass said.

Which song?" Nova asked.

"Revenge."

Nova sighed and started to sing the song

"I've dug two graves for us, my dear"

"Can't pretend that I was perfect, leavin' you in fear"

"Oh man,what a world,the things I hear"

"If I could act on my revenge,then,oh,would I?"

"Some kill,some steal,some break your heart."

"And you thought that I would let it go and let you walk."

"Well , broken hearts break bones,so break up fast."

"And I don't wanna let it go , so in my grave I'll rot."

Nova continued singing and the members only gang were surprised and listened to her angelic voice . After singing , Jahseh's internal organs came back to his body, and finally his heart returned to his body and he was back to life.

End of dream

Nova...saved me? Her voice was....angelic,just like her.

A/N : and that's it! This was all I could come up with,anyways yall make sure to vote,comment,share and add it to your library or reading list.

Don't be a ghost reader,join the stormie gang👑💙

See yall later💙