Chapter 52 💙

A/N: okay,last chapter of the day y'all. So day 3 of Nova in Florida,plus more drama. Enjoy!

Jahseh's POV

I felt something light moving on top of my chest,then I felt Nova moving. I didn't wanna wake up so I kept sleeping,then after a few seconds she stopped moving. I guess she went back to sleep.

5 minutes later

Okay I'm bored. I opened my eyes then saw Nova sleeping,she looks adorable. I kissed her forehead in order for her to wake up.

I heard her groan and saw her rubbing her eyes.

"Jah..stop." She whined.

I stopped then smirked at her.

"Good morning baby." I said before she got off of me. We both went to the bathroom to do our morning routine. I got back into the room and took my phone from the nightstand.

I got 12 missed calls from an unknown number? What the fuck?

"Hey babe,have you seen my- " Nova said as she saw my reaction.

"You alright?" She asked. I showed her my phone and she had the same reaction.

"What the fuck? Who is it?" She asked.

"I don't know." I replied

"Maybe they left some voicemails. Let's see " she said as I went to the phone app and checked if there's some voicemails,turns out..there is.

We listened to the first one.

1st Voicemail: H -hey Jah...it's Geneva,I was wondering if we could meet sometime tomorrow,if you ain't busy..uhh...call me when you get this.

2nd voicemail: Jah,it's me again. Just call me when you get this please,I wanna talk..its about us.

I heard Nova kiss her teeth in annoyance as we listened to the second voicemail .

3rd voicemail : Jah,answer the fucking phone,I miss you..so much,I love you. Just forget that blue eyed bitch and come back to me. I know you missed this pussy.

I looked at Nova and she looked back at me before we bursted into laughter.

"Didn't you say her shit stank?" She asked while laughing

"I did!" I replied wheezing. We continued listening to the shitty voicemails that Geneva left and we can't remember how many times we laughed.

That bitch must be crazy if she thinks I would come back to her. We went downstairs to eat breakfast. Nova went upstairs to my room to take a shower and get ready for the day.

Novalie's POV

After I took a shower,I moisturized my body and wore my outfit for the day