Chapter 7💙

A/N: welcome to chapter 7 ! Now.. y'all I was literally HALFWAY through this chapter and I had to charge it. Now I have to start all over again 😭😭. It's fine tho. Onto the story.

Travis's POV

Earlier that day..

In Travis's house in LA

"Travis when are we gonna meet her?" Solana whined while looking for something to watch on Netflix. " He said later, remember?" Amala chimed in. "Why do you guys wanna meet her so bad,she's not that special." Kylie said while scrolling on her phone. Yes I'm dating Kylie Jenner..what about it?

"NOT THAT SPECIAL- mam you have too much dip on yo chip." Robyn says in disbelief."I don't even dip my chips..the fuck?" Kylie says looking up from her phone and turns to Robyn. Robyn threw her arms in the air signalling that she gave up as Rakim and Kehlani laughed.

"Babe,we talked about this, remember?" I say as she tried to remember. "Ohh yeah..my bad" She says sheepishly."It's fine." I say nonchalantly

Present time

Amala's POV

Me and the squad..and Kylie were watching something on Netflix and we heard of Travis's car pulling up to the driveway. We turn our heads to see him and a girl.. damn she pretty.

Solana's POV

Travis and the girl enter the house as they were laughing . "Guys ,I would like y'all to meet my girl best friend Novalie." Travis says while smiling. "Hi guys." Novalie says while giving a small wave and shy smile. Aww she's shy. 😍😍 "Hi,I'm Solana." I introduce myself as I walk over to hug her.

Oh shit she a hugger too. I side eyed Travis as he looked at us smiling. Damn that boy is fine as hell. Travis and I have been friends for over a year now. And next thing I knew,I was in head over heels for this nigga. I'm nervous of how should I tell him of how do I feel about him...

Kehlani's POV

As Solana hugged Novalie, I introduce myself too. "Hey,I'm kehlani." Then I walked up and hugged her too. I'm currently single right now..I'm really not ready for a relationship cuz I got my heart broken by 070 shake..I really loved her and she straight up cheated..fuck her and her bitch.

Rakim's POV

"Wassup,I'm Rakim,and this is-" "Robyn." Robyn cut me off. Bruh I was introducing myself and you ,you don't need to cut me off . Anyways I came to Novalie and we hugged. Damn she fine asf. No I'm not crushing on her. I have my sights on Robyn. I have a crush on her for 2 years now. And I don't know whether she feels the same or nah...

Robyn's POV

I walked over to Novalie and hugged her and I saw Rakim smile. Damn it that smile will be the death of me someday . I have a crush on him for 2 years now. I'm really scared of getting into relationships because they never go well.

Travis's POV
A few hours later

Alright time to ask nova..

A/N : that's it for chapter 7! Hope y'all enjoyed it