Chapter 15💙

A/N : welcome to chapter 15! Now before we get into the story...HOLY FUCKING SMOKES WE HAVE 235 READS AND 13 VOTES IN THIS BITCH. Thanks to all of y'all who have read my story,I really appreciate it.💙 now without further ado let's get this started

Robyn's POV

At a restaurant in LA

You know...I just wanted to relax for ONE FUCKING DAY and here I am ,bumping into my abusive ex Christopher..aka Chris Brown..

Yes, THE Chris Breezy..Our relationship ended a few years back. I'm pretty sure y'all know the story. And to those who don't,long story short he beat me up..bad.

"Chris..hey.." I say uncomfortable.

He came closer for a hug and I backed up a little bit.

"Oh come on,not even a little hug?" Chris whined.

"Look,Chris I was nice bumping into you but I have somewhere to be." I say nonchalantly

"With Rakim?Oh..you moved on. Well i was hoping that we could talk about..us?"

Wait wait wait hold the fuck up...us?
I swear this nigga is on the percs.

"Us?My nigga that ended a long time ago. Remember how that ended?"

"I know,and I'm so so sorry for that, I was young and naive,but can we please talk?"

"There is nothing to talk about." I said before turning to Rakim.

"Ready to go?" I asked him and he nodded his head yes. We both start walking and Chris blocks my way.

"Come on please?" He begged looking sorry.

Tuh been there done there. Nice try.

"Aye move out her way." Rakim said in annoyance.

"Or what?" Chris asked as he got in rakim's face before pushing him.

Ohh Christopher you done it now.

Omniscient POV

Rakim looked tried to keep calm as Chris had a shit eating grin on his face. Chris punched Rakim in the face and Robyn was shocked as to what happened. Rakim basically said fuck it and beat the living shit out of Chris. All the people in the restaurant were probably looking at the fight and cheering Rakim on while the others ran out of that mf. Rakim continued  beating Chris up and Robyn decided that enough was enough. She tried to pull Rakim off of him but it was no use. She didnt kow what to do. She took out her phone and decided whoever she called.

Novalie's POV

I was with Tyler in his apartment talking about music and stuff. He was a really cool person,suddenly i got a call from Robyn.

"Heyy " i say. Then I heard Robyn talking so fast I was confused and scared.

"Woah woah woah slow down Robyn,what's happening?"

"Rakim is beating the living shit out of Chris and I don't know what to do." I heard Robyn sob.

Oh fuck

"Okay I'm coming now."

"Hurry please."

I hang up and grab my stuff.

"Whats happening?" Tyler asks

I explain and he agreed to come with me ,i also called Travis,Jordan ,Symere, kehlani, Amala and Solana on the way there.

I hope Robyn can hold on for a bit.

Solana's POV

I rushed over to the restaurant and my goodness it was chaos. Tyler,Jordan,Symere and Travis pulled Rakim off of Chris. I never knew Rakim that well but holy shit he looks scary when he's mad. I looked over to Robyn and saw she was bawling her eyes out as nova,kehlani and amala comforting her. Poor baby is traumatized. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Its okay Robyn ,let it all out." I say as she cried into my shoulder.

Chris is a dick I ain't gonna lie.

The police were called and we explain everything to them. They didn't arrest Rakim but they advised us to get protection orders in case Chris tried to get us to get to Robyn.

This is the worst day for Robyn, Rakim, and Chris.

A/N: And that's it for chapter 15. Holy shit that was a mess,what do you think is gonna happen next? I guess we'll see in the next chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment,share and add it to your library or your reading list. See y'all in the next chapter 💙