Chapter 44💙

At a hospital

Novalie's POV

We were all at the hospital while Kehlani was pacing back and forth nervously.

"Lani,calm down please.." Amala pleaded.

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down? The love of my life got shot a few minutes ago and you expect me to calm down?!" Kehlani semi-yelled at Amala.

"Lani,take a deep breath okay?" I said and helped her calm down. Travis almost walked over to me until Jah said something

"Travis,get the fuck away from Nova." Jah growled

"I was gonna help her calm kehlani down." Travis replied .

And now they were face to face,Rakim and Tyler tried to calm down.

"Okay calm down y'all. We will settle this later cuz right now,our friend's girl is hurt and we need to figure out who did this." Rakim's New York accent rang out while speaking.

"We know who did it." A feminine voice rang out and we all turned to see who it is.

Lily Rose Depp and The Weekend,What the hell are they  doing here?

"Lily,Abel,what are you guys doing here?" Kehlani asked

"We were about to warn you about Danielle but we couldn't catch you guys." Abel said .

Danielle,I always knew she was crazy but sheesh I didn't know she would do anything like this.

"Danielle...why am I not suprised?" Kehlani chuckled sarcastically while tears were streaming down her face.

"Ah hell nah,she has crossed the line." Robyn spoke out and Solana nodded .

"What are we gonna do?" Symere asked.

"We are gonna teach her a lesson,she will never forget." Kehlani growled.

"Now hol on,we ain't killing her ain't we?" Jordan asked.

"Nah..." Kehlani traded off.

Danielle better fucking hide because Lani might go sicko mode on her.

Danielle's POV

I quickly drove back to my place after shooting Kiana. My plan worked,she would've been dead by now. I opened the door to  my apartment and went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and saw my face had a little bit of blood and I was immediately disgusted. I have Kiana's blood all over my face. Eww...

I finished washing my face and changed into some sweatpants and I heard a knock on the door. I went very and answered it and Lily appeared.

"Dani,are you fucking crazy?" Lily semi yelled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't believe me ." I said.

"You know what,I'm done with this. I'm breaking up with you." She said while walking over to our shared bedroom. 

Oh finally 😁😁😁

"Good,cuz I really didn't care about you anyways. You were just a toy that I wanted to play with." I said while watching her pack up .

"Well not anymore,I have been putting up with you for four fucking months. I had enough of you." She replied while zipping up her suitcase.

"And by the way,you better fucking hide,because kehlani is out for blood. Your blood." She said before she smirked and walked out.

Shit...

A/N: okay ,this chapter was kinda short but this is what I had in mind . Anyways next chapter will be pretty chaotic and drama will continue

Make sure y'all comment, share, vote and add it to your library or reading list

Don't be a ghost reader, join the stormie gang 👑💙

See y'all next time.