Chapter 31💙

A/N: welcome back to the last chapter 💙 let's continue the drama shall we?

At Trippie Redd's house

Novalie's POV

I was unfazed while tekashi 6ix9ine pulled a gun on me. I was in this situation before. Before I knew it,Mikey,Rakim,Robyn,Bass,Craig and Jordan had their guns out pointing at him and he looked scared asf but he managed to look cool

"Aight listen here nigga you ain't gonna talk to nova like that you heard?" Bass said sounding angry.

"Who the fuck is pointing a gun at our best friend?!" A voice yelled out and we all turned to look . It was Travis and Symere.

Travis and Symere had their guns out pointing at tekashi.

"I just want her,she's mine so put your guns down and we'll leave peacefully." Tekashi said

"The only way you leaving peacefully is when you get shot by the yoppa." I said.

"And she ain't yours,and never will be." Jahseh said.

"And dont you EVER call her a bitch!" Travis said

"Right cuz he's the bitch here." Robyn said and I chuckled

"Shut the fuck up ." Tekashi said to Robyn and Rakim looked angry as fuck.

"Dont talk to my wife like that,you finna get the yoppa." Rakim said with a death stare.

Before tekashi responded I kicked him in the balls and I quickly snatched the gun from him. He was on the floor grabbing his crotch in pain and he saw what I did and he was kneeling

"Brooklyn...please don't kill me.." he pleaded. I let out a dark chuckle.

"It's so funny that not long ago you was acting like the hardest nigga and now you on yo knees looking like a pathetic bitch that I ever seen in my life." My eyes were burning..oh shit..

Tekashi was scared as he saw my eyes changing to grey.

"Now listen here you rainbow nigga,you better stay away from me,and my friends otherwise I'll have your family and friends crying and depressed. I have so many niggas that would LOVE to murder yo snitch ass." I said darkly.

"Call me a bitch again,you'll might not have any balls when you leave ." I said with a psychopathic smile on my face.

He spit in my face .

"You are my bitch,whether you like it or not." He said smiling.

"Aight,you asked for it." I say before shooting his balls. He screamed out in pain and I sighed in happiness seeing him in pain.

"I told you so." I said and looked at my friends. They were all shocked as they saw this side of me. I grabbed Tekashi's face to make him look at me.

"Now..you lucky all of us didn't kill you. If you dare call yo little gang , I can easily wipe em out. Ya heard? Oh and by the way,my real name is Novalie,not Brooklyn." I said darkly and he nodded quickly.

"Good, somebody call him an ambulance, he's bleeding really bad." I said and I saw Ayleks take out her phone from her pocket and calling the ambulance.

"Y'all never saw this,if any of y'all snitch or posting it online,I'm gonna find yall niggas and kill you,y'all hear me?!" Jah yelled out and they all agreed.

After a few minutes,the ambulance came and took tekashi away.

I just can't wait for this night to end.

I went into the bathroom and put on my shorts and took of the bikini top and wore my crop top. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were almost blue again.