Chapter 19💙

A/N: hey guysss!😆 it's the author here,just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY like I deadass got 321 reads and 21 votes...man this is my first story and it's already popping. Thank y'all so much. I'm thinking of doing something special for y'all..the next two chapters are gonna be dedicated to you guys. I hope y'all will enjoy them. Anyways onto the story.

At Kylie's house in LA

Travis's POV

I couldn't believe the words that came out if Kylie's mouth. Did she just say that I'm cheating on her with NOVA? I mean I did say that I did had a lil crush on her a few years back but I got over it. Is Kylie high or something?

"Wait ,what? Why would you think that im cheating on you with my best friend?" I ask looking surprised

"You two have been closer ever since nova started her career and now you too are hanging out,sleeping over,hugging,kisses on the cheek. ALL OF THAT SHIT"

"It's called being friends,Kylie , we're just catching up,didn't I tell you that I haven't seen her for 5 FUCKING YEARS?"

"AND?! THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD ACT ALL LOVEY DOVEY ON HER, SHE'S NOT EVEN SPECIAL!"

somebody hold me back rn cuz imma go off on this bitch.

"Kylie,sweety..calm down." Kris pleaded

"No mom,I'm tired of him being close to Nova . IM THE GIRLFRIEND HERE NOT THAT BLUE EYED BITCH "

"Damn ,why y'all yelling ? Travis we ain't done yet-...oh shit.." Nova said while coming into the living room and she realised the situation.

"Im sorry..I'll wait in the dining room." She said while going back .

"No no no,come back here." Kylie said slowly...oh shit. What is she gonna do now?

Novalie's POV

I was pretty confused by this whole situation. I heard Travis and Kylie yelling about something,at first I thought maybe their it's one of their mini fights but I heard my name came out of someone's mouth so I'm finna intervene.

So Kylie just told me to come back,and I'm just waiting for her to say some shit.

"So,are you Travis's side bitch or what?" Kylie asks with attitude.

EXCUSE ME?

"What? Why would I date my best friend?" I ask

"You two have been real close lately,you two must be dating."Kylie said looking at me up and down.

"We're catching up Kylie,mind you we didn't see each other for 5 years."

"Nah I don't care I'm asking you if you're dating him or not."

"I'm not,the fuck? You know what I'm leaving ,I ain't dealing with this bullshit." I say walking away .

"That's fine,at least I didn't have a toxic ass relationship and got their ass beat!" I heard Kylie yell.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to her.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I say sounding angry

A/N : this is where the drama gets REAL GOOD

"You heard me." Kylie said nonchalantly.

I walked towards to her and we were face to face.

"Listen I don't know how you got that information but best believe that if you say some shit like that again I will beat yo shit in."I say. I felt my eyes burning,I'm not crying..my eyes are turning grey..