Chapter 48 💙

A/N: and welcome back to another chapter,so we are going to dive into how Adam and Nova met. Enjoy!

Instagram

kingbrooklyn posted a picture!

kingbrooklyn: y'all go check out the new freshman class of 2017 freestyles!

user23: Brooklyn ate that up! Fight me if y'all want.

user76: y'all aminé is so cute.🖤🖤🖤

user66:y'all Kyle is so handsomeee

xxxtentacion: you did great babe.🖤💙
↪️ kingbrooklyn: you was better stfu🖤🖤
aminé: you both did great.

superduperkyle: factss

In LA

Novalie's POV

After the freshman class photoshoot,me,Jah , Jordan and Adam went to get something to eat. Doing photoshoots make you go hungry asf.

We were at olive garden and we just placed our orders and we were just talking

"So.." Jordan said."how did you guys meet?"

"Well it all started like this..." I said as I remember the day we met.

Flashback

19 year old Nova was standing in front of the University of Portland. After all that drama in Chicago,she needed a new scenery.She took a deep breath before going up the stairs and someone bumped into her causing her to almost falling but someone grabbed her.

"Woah,careful there." He said as he caught Nova.

"Oh thanks.." Nova replied.

"I'm Adam by the way." He said giving her a smile

"Novalie,but you can call me Nova for short." She said.

"Novalie...pretty name." Adam complimented and Nova slightly blushed.

End of Flashback.

"And that's how we met." Adam finished and Jah and Jordan nodded in understanding.

"Well how did you two meet?" Adam asked in amusement and I started blushing.

"Well,it started like this." Jah started.
"So I was at a party in Florida and I was chilling with my boys,so suddenly I see a black and blue streaked hair in the crowd turning the fuck up to my song. And one of my homeboys Craig told me about Nova and I was like okay,let me see her." He explained

"So after the song,Amala told me to turn around which me resulting meeting this man right here." I say before slightly punched him on the arm

"And uh yeah... eventually here we are." He said smiling.

"Aww,y'all cute." Jordan cooed. Jah and i chuckled before saying thank you. We continued talking and Jah wiped his mouth with the napkin before turning to me.

"Babe." Jah said

"Yeah?" I asked.

"My mom wants to meet you." He said.

I slightly tense up because of the stories that he told me,it seems like his mom wasn't there for like most of his childhood but now she's back.

"Oh..well at least we're going to Florida to perform so.." I said and he nodded.

A/N: and that's it for today's chapter,hope yall enjoyed it.

Make sure y'all comment, share, vote and add it to your library or reading list.

Don't be a ghost reader, join the stormie gang 👑💙

See y'all later.