Chapter 29💙

A/N: welcome back to the second chapter. This idea popped into my mind and let's hope this shit plays out. Enjoy!

Time skip

After Rolling Loud and Lollapalooza

In Miami, FL

Novalie's POV

After Lollapalooza and rolling loud,the squad and I decided to chill in Florida for 2 weeks before going back to LA. I've been thinking that I should make another album. I'll tell Travis when we come back.

Right now I'm at Jah's hotel room chilling and I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot in Florida,BITCH ITS HOTTER THAN A MOTHERFUCKER.

"Yo Jah." I said looking up from my phone and looking at him

He hummed in response letting me know that he was listening.

"Amala has a crush on stokeley and I need your help setting them up." I said.

Jahseh looked up from his phone and looking at me like I was crazy.

"No fucking way,I'm definitely helping you. That nigga hasn't shut up about Amala for days." He said before chuckling.

"Holy shit bruh,but here's the problem,idk where we should do it."

He looked like he was thinking about something and then he realised smth.

"There's this party Trippie is throwing,maybe we should set em up there. Basically its kind of a pool party. "

"Jah,you a genius! Thank you ."

"No problem."

I went into the main gc

Crackhead club 😜

Nova👑💙
Get ready hoes we going to a pool party

Kehlani 🦋💫✨
Where?

Jahseh 🖤✨
Trippie Redd's house

Jordan 💚😜
What time?

Stokeley 😜🖤
You can go there now,there's people there so

Rakim 🖤🔥
Aight

A few hours later

Mikey's house

Jahseh's POV

Almost everyone showed up to the pool party except for Symere and Travis because they had some business to handle.

Nova was wearing a black crop top and shorts. She said she'll change in a few minutes,we were chilling but I feel like nova hasn't got to now the members only gang so might as well .

"Yo nova!" A voice rang and we turned to look at where it came from,it was Craig.

"Oh hey Craig,how you doing?" Nova asked as she walked over and hugged him.

They talked for a few minutes before Craig asked me

"Aye vro the gang is here."

"Aight." I replied and got up and followed them

Novalie's POV

We went over to the members only gang and saw them talking and laughing.

"Hey guys." I said giving them a small wave.

" Hey mamas,how you doing?" Donald asked

"I'm okay Donald,how you doing?"

"I'm good."