Chapter 6 💙

A/N : welcome to chapter 6! Let's continue where we left off shall we?

Brooklyn's pov

I turned around and see... TRAVIS!! We immediately saw each other and  dapped and hugged.

"Congrats novie,I told you that you would make it. " he says while having the biggest smile on his face. "Thank youuuu"I say while giggling. We leave and decided to hang out in his hotel room. I ain't gonna lie I'm happy with myself. I deserved it fr fr.

Travis's POV

After five years of lost contact,I'm finally back with my girl best friend. She did deserve that shit  I ain't gonna lie . I remember the day I taught her how to make beats and instrumentals.

Flashback

16 year old Travis was in his room making beats when suddenly the door opened revealing 15 year old Novalie.
"Watchu doing?" She says while flopping herself in the bed.

"I'm making beats,you wanna hear?"
He says while finishing up something before turning to her. She nodded and he played the beat. Nova wouldn't lie if she said the beat was good. BITCH IT WAS BUSSIN.

She really liked it."Damn boy,you making something here." She says while vibing with it. He laughed and stopped playing the beat. "Aye can you teach me how? I mean I've been thinking that I might wanna do music too."she says while scratching her neck.

"Sure." He says with happiness in his voice. He hopes that one day that they could make songs together and heck..maybe an album?who knows? They will see in the future.

End of Flashback.

Before we hung out she changed into a sparkling black dress with black lace up heels,she removed her makeup to wear kind of a light one. She basically put on foundation, blush,mascara and kind of a light red lipstick.

Damn she still look fine to this day. I used to have a mini crush on her but eventually they disappeared. I love her as my little sister that I never had. I can take a bullet for her any day. I would kick someone's ass for her. Especially that toxic nigga that she was dating, Damien.

Flashback

19 year old Travis was in Chicago to suprise Nova,she sent him the address where she lived. When he arrived at the apartment,he knocked on the door waiting for someone to open up. When suddenly he heard a scream and a glass shattering,he knows whose scream it was. It was his best friend novalie. He opened the door to a gruesome scene.

19 year old Damien Velasquez was hovering over 18 year old Novalie as she was lying on the floor crying with a bloody nose,bruises everywhere to her face and body.

"Next time don't disrespect me like that you little bitch. You're nothing! That's why your dad left cause he couldn't handle your worthless ass! " He says while screaming in her face and grabbing her hair to make her look at him. His hands were full of blood... nova's blood.

Travis saw RED and went sicko mode

A/N: see what I did there?😏😏

How dare he beat up his best friend? Travis wasted no time and begin to attack him. Damien had the upper hand at first but shortly Travis was beating the living shit outta him.

Damien was on the ground and Travis stomped on him one more time until he became unconscious. He took out his phone and called 911.

He would be lying if he said that he didn't cry that day while in the waiting room while Nova was in ICU. She got fucked up...bad. He also called Melanie to let her know what was happening and boy was she scared and mad. How could that piece of shit do that to her daughter?

Travis swore to himself that he will protect Novalie..no matter what.

End of Flashback.

We had fun indeed and I wanted to introduce her to some people. And I've been thinking of asking her something for a long time now...

A/N: And that's it for chapter 6!💙 make sure to comment,vote,share and add it to your library. I wonder what Travis is gonna ask her? I guess we will see in the next chapter.