Chapter 8 💙

A/N : Oh yessir we back in this bitch. Welcome back to another chapter of this book! Now I wonder what Travis is gonna ask Nova. Well..let's get to the story.

Novalie's POV

At Travis's house in LA

Me and the squad have been hanging out basically the whole night. They're really cool. I was in the kitchen getting a drink when Travis came in.

"So..how are they?" Travis asks sheepishly. "Bruh they're so fucking cool. I didn't know you were friends with such awesome ass people bruh" I say . He chuckled before he sits on one of the chair.

"Hey novie,I wanna ask you something." He says sounding serious. Damn is something wrong?"Okay..." I reply expecting of what he's gonna say.

"Do you wanna join my label?" He says. Holy shit...me?? Joining Cactus Jack??OH FUCK YEAH

"I mean you can think about it of course-"

"I would love too Travis" I say excitedly. He looked surprised and he rush over to hug me. I laughed and hug me back. "Ahhhh I'm so happy right now" he says while hugging me then letting me go.

Travis's POV

Oh yessir novie is in Cactus Jack. This is some great news. It calls for a celebration

"Aye,nova is gonna be in Cactus Jack!!" I tell and the squad cheered.

It's lit!

A/N : Get it La flame🔥🔥

Lol thanks author,anyways back to the story

We keep partying until like 2 am.

There's one more thing that I have to do. I need her to go to the label on Monday so she can sign the contract.

A few days later

Monday.

Novalie's POV

Today is the day that I sign my contract, then after that I'm officially in Cactus Jack. I look in the mirror one more time and check out my fit.

 I look in the mirror one more time and check out my fit

 Yeah I look fine asf

I grab my stuff and head out the door to my black Range Rover.Aye I got money now.

Hey Siri,play money by Lisa 😌

Yes I'm a kpop stan. And what about it?

Travis sent me the address the day before and tbh it's not that far.

After a few minutes I arrive at the building...

Here goes nothing..

A/N : that's it for chapter 8! Comment,vote,share,add it to your library. AHHHH MY BABY IS JOINING CACTUS JACK. Alright we'll continue in the next chapter💙