I: PILOT

At the break of dawn, the Myouiri kingdom's docks were alive with the hustle of trade ships and the preparation of fishermen heading out for their catch. As the sun painted the sky, the kingdom's farms and markets stirred to life, with content men and women emerging from their modest yet towering houses, embodying a serene and joyous existence.

Away from the coastal bustle, near the town, the palace gates led to the castle hall, where sunlight streamed through the princess's bedroom window, gently rousing her from dreams. With a groan, she shook off sleep, only to realize the significance of the day. Excitement bubbled within her, prompting her to sprint to her sister Momo's room, where she playfully flopped onto Momo's stomach.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMORING!!!" she jubilantly screamed.

"Ufff... Minari, please don't turn it into my death day," Momo scoffed, pushing her away.

"Happy 25th birthday, Unnie!"

"Come on, let's sleep," Momo urged, covering her face with a blanket.

"Sleep? How can you ignore the happiest day of your life? Get up; let's go outside and buy you something."

"I want to sleep," Momo whined, prompting a pout from her sister.

"Unnie...," she pleaded, successfully coaxing Momo.

"Fine, I'll be ready in 15 minutes," Momo relented.

Amidst their disguised adventure as boys, the sisters ventured into the market, immersing themselves in the festivities. Games, street food, and the lively market atmosphere unfolded before them. As they strolled, a mysterious girl collided with them, unapologetically hurrying away.

"Hey, Miss!" she called out, drawing attention.

"Mina! Don't attract too much notice; you might blow our cover," cautioned Momo, observing the hooded girl.

Despite the warning, the girl remained silent, prompting Mina's frustration to build. When she finally faced them, hood shielding her eyes, Mina's insistence on an apology escalated.

"Excuse me," the girl muttered, still avoiding eye contact.

"Excuse for what?" Mina retorted, growing angrier at the girl's reluctance.

"For bumping into you," the girl conceded, turning around to reveal her face partially hidden by the hood.

The revelation caught the attention of onlookers, with one boy announcing the presence of the princesses. Panic set in, and Mina, urged by Momo, decided to leave. Yet, when she turned around, the mysterious girl had vanished.

"Let's get out of here," Momo suggested, clinging to Mina as the guards approached.

As General Taecyeon questioned their unconventional attire, Mina and Momo provided a hasty explanation. The general, seemingly amused, summoned a carriage to escort them back to the castle.

Once in her bedroom, the exhausted princess, now alone, couldn't shake the image of the mysterious girl's brown eyes from her mind. The door creaked open, startling her back to reality.