30: WOVEN SHADOWS OF REDEMPTION

"I'm sorry, kid, only money talks to me!" Nayeon uttered as she completed the stitching.

"Please, I'm begging you... She doesn't deserve any of these," Chaeyoung pleaded, tears staining her cheeks.

"No," Nayeon said firmly, her resolve unyielding.

"She's the princess I kidnapped. If you could save her... then think about the rewards," Chaeyoung implored, desperation reflected in her grip on Nayeon's hand.

In a moment of contemplation, Nayeon's gaze softened, and she agreed to Chaeyoung's plea.

"Do you know where they are headed?" Nayeon asked, a sense of urgency in her voice.

"Yes," Chaeyoung nodded, determination replacing despair.

With a shared purpose, Nayeon assisted Chaeyoung onto her horse, and together they galloped into the night, driven by the promise of redemption and the pursuit of saving Mina.

"You're a monster!!!" Mina cried, her hands tightly bound.

"I told you to shut up!!" Yn shouted at Mina then forcefully knocking on the witch's door.

The door creaked open, revealing the witch who faced Yn with a daughter look-alike at her side.

"Like you said, I brought her! Now, do your damn thing!" Yn demanded, the air thick with tension and desperation.

In the dimly lit basement of the cave, where only the flickering candles provided a semblance of light, Mina found herself in an ominous setting.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon, draped in a black robe, prepared for an enigmatic ritual. Just as she was about to begin, a mysterious knock echoed through the cavern. Intrigued, she opened the door to find Nayeon and Chaeyoung standing in the shadows, their presence shrouded in secrecy.

"Hey! We're here for insurance," Nayeon declared.

"No, thank you," Jeongyeon began to close the door, but Nayeon's comment halted her.

"Well, you look like you need it," Nayeon countered with a sly smile.

"Excuse me?" Jeongyeon, offended, retorted, "Hope you know that I'm a witch."

"Well, yeah... If you take off all the witchcraft, what are the odds that you're an oldie," Nayeon teased.

"Do you know... I only need a single snap to turn you into a furless bunny," Jeongyeon warned.

"Rawr... Girl power... I love it," Nayeon boldly barged into the house.

"What do you two want?!" Jeongyeon shouted, feeling the intrusion.

"Where's Mina?!" Chaeyoung demanded, holding her abdomen in distress.

"There's no Mina here!" Jeongyeon tried to dismiss them.

"Chaeyoung??" Yn emerged from the basement, stunned to see Chaeyoung alive.

"Where's Mina?" Chaeyoung asked Yn, her concern evident.

"Why do you care? You're my friend! You should be with me!" Yn responded angrily, emotions unraveling in the tense atmosphere.

"I asked, where's Mina!" Chaeyoung's voice reverberated through the tension.

"Jeongyeon, what are you staring at! Kill them!" Yn's command echoed harshly.

"Yn, I do not use magic for murder," Jeongyeon asserted, a hint of reluctance in her eyes.

"Then, what are you doing now! Jeongyeon!" Yn's frustration escalated.

"It's for my daughter," Jeongyeon explained, her gaze revealing a depth of emotion.

"She's not even your daughter, so shut up and destroy them!" Yn commanded, her impatience evident.

"Yn, mind your words!" Jeongyeon shouted, a line drawn in the magical sands of morality.

"Where's Mina, you fucker!" Chaeyoung, fueled by desperation, collared Yn and swung a glass at her head.

"It's none of your business!!" Yn retaliated, delivering a swift kick to Chaeyoung's abdomen, causing the stitches to break and sending her collapsing to the ground in pain.

In a desperate move, Yn seized a nearby glass bottle, smashing it against the table. She advanced toward Chaeyoung with the jagged shard, intent on harm. However, a sudden twist of fate intervened - a star blade pierced through the air, lodging itself into Yn's neck, freezing the confrontation in a chilling moment of unforeseen danger.

Gasping for breath, Yn turned to face Nayeon, a mixture of shock and pain in her eyes. Without hesitation, Nayeon stepped forward, driving a wrist knife into Yn's abdomen, retaliation for the turmoil and chaos that had unfolded. The room held its breath as the consequences of their actions hung heavy in the air.