25: MIDNIGHT CONFESSIONS

In the discreet shadows of the ship, Mina led Chaeyoung away from prying eyes, a clandestine journey unfolding.

"What was that all about?" Chaeyoung questioned, curiosity lingering in the air like a subtle melody.

"Nothing!" Mina's room became a sanctuary, the door closing on unspoken secrets. Her eyes, tinged with sadness, held back screams, and tears cascaded in silent rebellion.

Inside the ship, Yn confronted Chaeyoung, their meeting a convergence of untold tales.

"Where's Mina?" Yn's tone was rough, carving through the air like a blade.

"She's in her room," Chaeyoung confessed, seeking refuge in the amber depths of whisky.

"When did you start drinking?" Yn's raised eyebrows betrayed a hint of concern.

"I don't know, I don't feel like it's me anymore," Chaeyoung's sadness lingered in the words spoken.

"Hmm, did you leave the ship?" Yn, perceptive, posed a question already knowing the answer.

"We-No, we didn't," Chaeyoung's nervous admission carried a smirk and a chuckle, a clandestine dance between words.

"Good girls," Yn's teeth ground in frustration, acknowledging the web of secrets woven.

"Is everything okay out there?" Chaeyoung's worry painted her words.

"Well," Yn placed a wanted poster on the table, a revelation etched in its lines. "Yes, it's you."

"What are we going to do now?" Chaeyoung's concern echoed in the confined space.

"We will move tonight itself, make sure that Mina's asleep," Yn commanded, leaving to prepare for the imminent journey, shadows of uncertainty lingering in their wake.

In the quiet aftermath, Chaeyoung's gaze fixated on the wanted paper, memories of the moment Mina kissed her flooding her mind. Contemplating her actions before that kiss, a sudden understanding dawned.

Driven by revelation, Chaeyoung sprinted to Mina's room, where she discovered Mina seated on her bed, tears tracing a silent path down her cheeks. The air hung heavy with unspoken emotions, a poignant moment poised on the precipice of confession.

"Why would you save me?" Chaeyoung's guilt-laden question echoed in the quiet space.

"I don't know," Mina admitted, wiping away tears, rising from the bed to stand.

"You could have saved yourself!" Chaeyoung's regret painted her words.

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW!!!" Mina's yell reverberated, the weight of uncertainty hanging in the air, a turbulent symphony of emotions between them.

Chaeyoung's eyes welled with tears, regret gripping her heart. In an outburst of frustration, she hurled the wanted poster onto the bed before storming out with anger.

Mina, witnessing the cascade of emotions, saw the discarded poster and wept even more, the room now echoing with the silent agony of choices and consequences.