21: WHISPERS OF COMFORT

Chaeyoung tenderly guided the weary Mina to her room, where the princess appeared pale and fatigued, swaying from dizziness. Gently laying her on the bed, Chaeyoung assisted Mina in sipping water and later brought a comforting bowl of porridge. Mina hesitated, but Chaeyoung volunteered to feed her, coaxing her to take a few bites.

As silent tears streamed down Mina's face, Chaeyoung, wiping them away, reassured, "Aren't you the strong princess?" It was then that Mina, clutching her stomach, revealed the source of her pain-a scene that left her embarrassed.

"It's totally alright! Woman to woman, you know," Chaeyoung comforted, embracing Mina, who sought solace in her arms. Making Mina stand, Chaeyoung changed the stained sheets, provided clean clothes, and handed her a rug, offering assistance that left Mina momentarily shocked.

"Did you want help, or..." Chaeyoung's words trailed off as she noticed Mina's reaction.

"Alright, I'll just leave. Take care," she pressed her lips nervously and exited, closing the door behind her.

After a while, a smile graced Mina's face. She managed to help herself, settling into bed with newfound strength.

The carriage's abrupt jolting startled Momo awake, and she found an enchanting girl absorbed in scribbling within a worn notebook.

"Wait, am I also kidnapped?!" Momo exclaimed.

"Kidnapped? What?! Are they abducting us!?" Dahyun chimed in, and together, they screamed. Tzuyu slowed the carriage.

"What's happening?" Sana queried Tzuyu.

"I don't know," Tzuyu shrugged. Dahyun and Momo burst out of the carriage, vociferating.

"What's going on?" Sana asked.

"Why are they kidnapping me!?" Momo cried.

"Kidnap?" Tzuyu and Sana were perplexed.

"SANA TZUYU, WHO IS SHE?" Momo freaked out.

"Why would she do something to you?" Tzuyu asked, and Sana pinched her arm.

"Do something? Excuse me, princess of somewhere... I am a gentle woman who traded her soul for literature. Mind your words."

"I'm sorry; she just didn't get her coffee," Sana excused. Tzuyu sighed and returned to the carriage's driver seat.

"So... You're a writer?" Momo asked.

"A poet, to be specific," Dahyun smiled. Sana happily invited them back into the carriage.

"So, why are you heading to Joon's city?" Momo asked curiously.

"In Joon's city where the markets hum, Witchcraft whispers, a mystic drum. Potions sold in stalls so rare, Medieval tales linger in the air." Dahyun freestyled a poem, leaving Momo impressed.

"Well, I've never been to Joon's city," Momo confessed.

"Why?" Dahyun asked.

"Never got a chance to," Momo replied, casting a seductive glance at Dahyun.

"Within palace walls, a princess dreams, Of distant lands where adventure gleams. Yearning to roam, her spirit unfurls, A princess longing to explore the world."

"Wow... Are you generally like this?" Momo asked, puzzled.

"Haha no, to be honest, I just wanted to impress you," Dahyun chuckled, and Momo smiled, captivated by her beauty.

"May I inquire, to which destination do your noble journey lead?" Dahyun asked curiously.

"Well, it's a long story..." Momo hesitated.

"Haha, we definitely have time," Dahyun showed her gummy smile.

As the carriage continued its journey, Momo began recounting the reasons from the beginning.