6: SECRETS UNVEILED

Returning to the palace before dusk, Mina joined the others for dinner, her mind still entranced by thoughts of the mysterious girl. Lost in contemplation, she mechanically consumed her meal, unaware of playing with her food.

Uttering, "She's so my type," in a whisper, Mina inadvertently drew Sana's attention. Curious, Sana interrogated her about the mysterious someone,

"Oh no one," Mina hid her giggle

"The royalties of Chou Empire will visit us anytime soon ..."
The king's announcement regarding the impending visit of the Chou Empire's royalties heightened the anticipation. Mina's sudden feeling of unwellness prompted her retreat to her bed, where she found herself holding the knife and blushing uncontrollably.

"Who's the lucky guy?!" Sana entered giggling

"Who's lucky?" I sat up

"I don't know... Seems like you like someone," Sana smiled

"Oh, I don't,"

"I have been the cupid so just say who's he... her,"

"Her,"

"Wow! What's her name?"

" None of your business,"

"...oh wokay,"

"Haha, that's what she said when I asked her name?"

"Doesn't she know that you're the princess,"

"Yes, she does! And that's the part that attracts me the most! It feels like I got a friend besides my cousins and my sister,"

"What does she do?"

"I don't know~ She's foreign,"

"So she's going to leave soon,"

"Yes,"

"What are you going to do then?"

"What else is there to do? Live my life like I always did,"

"You're hard to understand Minari,"

Mina pondered the implications of her growing feelings for the enigmatic girl, realizing she might not be ready for a relationship.

As Mina contemplated her aspirations and priorities, including exploring the world, living for the people, and eventually meeting her soulmate

Momo sought Sana's counsel
"Why did you call me?" Sana entered Momo's room.

"Um... I have something important to say," Momo hurried and locked the door.

"What happened," Sana asked

"I made up a love story to run away from marriage,"

"What?" I was shocked

"Yeah, now I need a fake lover,"

"What in the stupid world of cupidity is happening, "

"Sana can you help me find one," she held my hand and pleaded

"No! I prefer my body with my head,"

"Please, Sana!! you're the only one I can rely on right now," she cried and Sana hugged her.

"Well, I'll try,"

In the palace library, Mina and Momo immersed themselves in a book until a maid interrupted with news of the arrival of the Royals of the Chou Empire. Momo's panicked reaction hinted at an underlying secret, leaving Mina feeling helpless.

Sana, on her way to greet the Chouiris, stumbled upon Momo's distress. Discovering Momo's aversion to the impending marriage and her father's apparent neglect of the kingdom's well-being, Sana comforted her and urged her to get ready, delaying the discussion.

In the throne hall, the entire kingdom gathered to welcome the Chou Empire's royals, including a striking princess. Mina, the king, queen, General Taeyeon, and the ministries observed their entrance, with Sana noticing the princess's gaze fixed upon her. Embarrassed, Sana redirected her attention, sensing that secrets and revelations were on the horizon.