29: END 1

"You are a monster!!!" Mina cried, her hands bound tightly together.

"I told you to shut up!!" Yn shouted at Mina then forcefully knocking on the witch's door.

Yn knocked on the door of the powerful witch, Jeongyeon.

"I brought her! Now do it!!" Yn demanded, her tone filled with urgency and determination.

"Bring her inside," Jeongyeon commanded, ushering them into a room draped in shadows. Mina, forced and bound to a chair, found herself in a space suspended between realms. The room was cloaked in darkness, pierced only by the flickering light of candles.

"Let me go!!! Please!!" Mina pleaded, her cries echoing in the obscure space.

Jeongyeon handed Yn a potion. "Make her drink it," she instructed, her gaze unwavering.

Yn seized the potion, her grip firm on Mina's jaw as she forced the concoction down her throat. The act unfolded in the dimly lit room, where shadows danced in tandem with the torment playing out within its confines.

"Yuh, move!" Jeongyeon ordered, cutting a piece of Mina's hair and placing it in a jar alongside Sharon's ashes. Draped in a black robe, Jeongyeon descended, commencing enchantments upon Mina. Yn, under instruction, sliced Mina's palm, and as the blood flowed, it cascaded into the mystical realm, illuminating it with an ethereal glow. The convergence of magic and sacrifice unfolded in the obscure chamber.

A beam of light flooded the cave, piercing through the enchantment. As the brilliance subsided, a mysterious voice resonated through the chamber, shrouded in the echoes of ancient magic and unveiled secrets.

"Yn..? What's all this?" Sharon inquired, her hands still bound.

"Sha...Sharon! My love!!" Yn exclaimed, rushing forward to embrace her. She showered Sharon with kisses, her urgency fueled by a longing that transcended time. In a swift motion, Yn untied her and pressed a passionate kiss to her lips.

"I missed you!!" Yn confessed, holding Sharon tightly.

"I missed you too," Sharon responded, reciprocating the embrace. The reunion unfolded in the midst of the mystical chamber, two souls finding each other again after a journey through realms unknown.

The princess arrived at the spot, only to find an empty space. The witch, Yn, and Sharon had vanished, leaving behind only the echoes of enchantment in the air.

Chaeyoung, brought before the king by the assassin, faced brutal punishment. In a selfless act, she shouldered the blame, confessing to Mina's supposed murder and vowed to keep Yn's name a secret until her last breath. As the kingdom mourned, a funeral was held for Mina, her absence leaving a void that resonated through the somber ceremony.

After five years, joy returned to the kingdoms with the news of Princesses Tzuyu and Sana's wedding spreading far and wide. The celebration of their union brought a renewed sense of happiness and hope, casting a radiant light over the once-shadowed realms.

THE END