15: MISSING SISTER

Sana gently pushed open Momo's bedroom door, revealing her peacefully sleeping friend. Momo lay on the bed, vulnerable, and oblivious to the storm about to unfold.

"Momo... Momoring..." Sana whispered, poking her drooling cheeks, prompting a groggy response from Momo.

"Whar...," Momo mumbled, turning away.

With caution, Sana shared Tzuyu's secret.

"Princess Tzuyu likes someone," Sana disclosed, prompting an immediate reaction from Momo.

"What?! Who told you!" Momo exclaimed, wide awake.

"Shhh!" Sana hushed her, urging discretion.

Tensions rose as Momo demanded to know the source of the revelation.

"She did," Sana confessed.

Momo's shock was palpable. "Whaaat, who is it?" she inquired, her hand on her chest.

"Umm...," Sana hesitated, aware of the delicate nature of the revelation.

"You don't know her name?! Well, guess what! Let's kidnap her and expose Tzuyu for having such an affair," Momo proposed, misinterpreting Sana's intentions.

"MOMO! NO!" Sana protested, pulling her friend down.

"What?!" Momo questioned.

"She confessed to me!" Sana clarified.

"Oh, so you don't want to snitch on her," Momo deduced.

"Not that kind of confession... a love confession," Sana admitted.

"What else could it be!" Momo exclaimed.

"IDIOT, SHE LOVES ME!! She didn't say love, but you know she said she likes me, and I like her too," Sana confessed.

"NANI THE HECK?! IDIOT, I CAN'T SEE YOU WITHOUT A HEAD... YOU DIRTY HAMSTER," Momo reacted dramatically.

"Can you please keep it down!" Sana urged.

"Oh yes, uhmm," Momo lowered her voice.

"So, you're okay with it?" Sana sought Momo's opinion.

"I don't want to marry her, but... what would happen if our parents found out about this," Momo expressed her worry.

"We would run away!" Sana proposed.

"Idiot," Momo responded, flicking Sana's head.

The conversation took a turn when Felix burst into the room, bringing alarming news about Mina.

"Have you guys seen Mina anywhere?" he anxiously inquired.

"Nope," Sana and Momo replied simultaneously.

Felix collapsed, panting, revealing the distressing truth: Mina was missing.

"What happened," Sana rushed to him.

"She's missing!" Felix exclaimed, urging caution in their discussion.

The trio was shocked by the severity of the situation, realizing they needed to confront the dire circumstances that awaited them.

They received an urgent summons to the throne hall, where ministers and generals gathered, and King Jackson sat devastated. King Sehun tried to console him as he questioned the trio about the last time they had seen Mina, his voice breaking with anguish. The three friends could only offer a haunting silence in response.