14: ENCHANTED GROVE

In a magical forest, Yn's young heart found companionship in Sharon, the daughter of a mysterious witch. Their innocent friendship blossomed into a deeper connection as the enchanted woods became witnesses to their shared laughter and secrets.

As time wove its tale, Sharon, burdened by a haunting truth, discovered she was abandoned by her father, a king who believed she caused her mother's tragic death. The weight of this revelation proved too much for Sharon's delicate soul, and in a moment of heartbreak, she chose to end her own life.

News of Sharon's devastating decision reached Yn like a thunderbolt, shattering the serenity of their shared haven. Yn, unable to bear the weight of grief, collapsed beneath the weight of the heartbreaking revelation.

In her despair, Yn sought solace from the witch who had watched over them. The wise witch, moved by Yn's pain, revealed a glimmer of hope - Sharon had a twin sister named Mina, now a princess.

With a solemn promise, the witch offered Yn a chance to bring back Sharon. The condition was both simple and complex - Yn must find Mina and bring her for a ritual's procedure.

Thus, a new chapter unfolded for Yn, laden with the sorrow of loss and the hope of reunion. The woods, once a place of joy, now held the echoes of heartbreak as Yn embarked on a journey to seek the twin sister of her departed love.