8: UNSETTLED STORMS

As the morning sun painted the kingdom in hues of gold, Mina awoke to the melodious chirping of birds. Sana guided her to the front yard, where a horse-drawn carriage arrived, carrying familiar faces - Felix and Bang Chan.

"Felix!" Mina exclaimed, rushing to embrace her brother. Bang Chan joined from the other side. Sana welcomed them with a smile, ushering them inside for breakfast.

A frown crept onto Felix's face. "Aren't they coming to welcome us?" he questioned, to which Sana explained their royal priorities.

After settling in their rooms, they gathered for breakfast. The king introduced Princess Tzuyu as their future sister-in-law. Bang Chan leaned toward Sana, surprised at the revelation.

"Greetings, I'm Felix, your prospective brother-in-law," Felix greeted, and Bang Chan introduced himself. The Queen suggested an early engagement, proposing the following week.

"Doesn't this feel hurried?" Bang Chan voiced concern.

"Princess Tzuyu, do you sense any hurry?" the king inquired. Tzuyu replied politely, accepting the proposed timeline. Momo remained silent, and Mina sensed her distress.

Amidst the bright sunlight, Mina strolled through the town with Felix. Meanwhile, in the palace garden, Sana knelt to pick flowers when Princess Tzuyu approached.

""Good afternoon, Princess Sana," Tzuyu greeted with regal courtesy, leaving Sana mesmerized by her beauty.

"You appear quite elegant," Tzuyu complimented, gazing at the sky. Sana teased, asking if she was flirting.

"Certainly not," Tzuyu affirmed, nearing her. As they discussed searching for Princess Momo, Sana offered to guide Tzuyu, hoping to ease Momo's situation.

In the library, as Sana shared tales behind the statues, rain began to fall.

"Woah, this is huge," Tzuyu exclaimed as they both entered.

"The rumor is that the Queen knows every single book stocked in this library," Sana said as she led her to a section.

Tzuyu took one from the shelf and looked at her. "Does the Myouiri family have any other cousins other than you or the boys?"

"Yes, Prince Luca and Prince BamBam - they are siblings," Tzuyu nodded as she leaned back next to a table.

"The Lost Pilot & Twiceland," Tzuyu read the title of the book she was holding and Sana glanced at how gently Tzuyu was turning the pages. Tzuyu kept it aside and came to pick another. She panicked as Tzuyu stood behind her.
The lightning struck and she found herself clinging to the princess. She stepped back and adjusted her dress.

"You are. . scared of thunder?" Looking down at her, Tzuyu asked.

"No," Sana said shyly. Tzuyu casually walked to the next shelf while Sana screamed in shock due to the sudden thunder. Tzuyu rested her elbow on the shelf.

"Aren't you scared, miss tiny hamster," Tzuyu teased.

Suddenly, thunder struck, startling Sana. Tzuyu, unfazed, teased her playfully. When lightning struck again, Sana found herself in Tzuyu's arms, seeking comfort from the storm.

"It will be alright," Tuzyu spoke gently, revealing Sana's subtle fear of thunder. Tzuyu, with warmth in her voice, comforted Sana through the storm, creating an unexpected connection. The chapter concluded with a newfound sense of safety within Tzuyu's embrace.