3: OUTSKIRT COMBAT

As the evening descended upon the town, Mina, concealed as a commoner, explored the lively streets in search of new street recipes and to witness the dramas performed by the townsfolk.

Her journey led her to the outskirts, where a narrow pathway unfolded before her. However, this simple walk took a harrowing turn as she encountered a trio of menacing figures blocking her way.

"Wooh...hoo! Look what we got here~" mocked a large, nasty-looking guy, grabbing her wrist. Unyielding, Mina retaliated, kicking one of the thugs before bolting away, realizing she was pursued by the relentless trio.

Chaos ensued as Mina maneuvered through the market, knocking over vegetables and pots in her frantic escape. Eventually, she found herself at a dead end, with the ruthless thugs closing in like wolves on the prowl.

Just as the situation seemed dire, smoke enveloped the surroundings. A mysterious figure materialized, wrapping an arm around Mina's waist and muffling her mouth. As the smoke cleared, the thugs found themselves in confusion, and Mina discovered she was hidden in a nearby narrow passage.

Close quarters revealed the face of her unexpected savior. The recognition struck Mina like lightning - those disrespectful and impolite eyes. Anger flared within her, but before she could voice her frustration, the mysterious girl silenced her.

"DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE? SHOW SOME RESPECT TOWARDS THE ROYAL PRINCESS WILL YAH?" Mina shouted defiantly as the thugs approached.

"oh shi-" the girl exclaimed letting go of her

"Let's go," she said and slid towards the side to run, after a few steps she turned back to see Mina not moving "Come on" she signed

"You grabbed me, stood way too close to me, touched me, swore in front of the kingdom princess and now I'm supposed to follow you? Well, I don't think so! plus I do not need your help" Mina yelled at her not even caring about the thugs coming toward them

"Huh? Are you being serious?" The girl looked at her with a confused look

Mina, still seething from the encounter, adamantly refused her help and questioned the sincerity behind the girl's actions.

The situation escalated as one of the thugs covered Mina's mouth, pulling her back and sniffing her neck. The girl's rescue mission faced a critical juncture.

"Haha, don't worry baby girl daddy will be giving you the best treatment ever," Whispering into Mina's ear, the guy restraining her spoke as the girl emerged from the passage.

"You little brat" the big guy rushed towards her for a punch.

Surprising Mina, the girl seized his fist, effortlessly guiding him towards her left, causing the guy to tumble and collide with the wall, his head taking the impact.

Meanwhile, the nasty guy's vile hand, previously covering Mina's mouth, descended to her neck, brushing against her collarbones.

"Hel- help me!! Yah!!" She screamed her lungs out

With her hands on her hips, the girl remarked "Oh, I figured the Princess was handling things just fine on her own."

"Cease the jesting! The princess orders you to rescue her; act swiftly, I command it." Mina shouted at her maximum volume

"Princess huh? Let me see what the mouth of this princess can do" the nasty guy remarked, turning her around. She witnessed the girl, her gaze emitting an intense glare of menace.

She headed toward him, and as the third guy attempted a punch, she swiftly caught his arm, spinning it around and sending him tumbling through the air. Without releasing his arm, she pressed her foot onto his neck, causing him to wince in pain. A targeted kick to the elbow resulted in a decisive, bone-cracking break.

The nasty guy released his grip and rushed toward the girl, but the instant he approached, she delivered a sharp kick to his stomach, forcing him to kneel..

Seizing his head, the girl directed her two fingers straight to his voice box, causing him to topple backward and choke on blood. She then rolled him over with a swift kick, grabbed his foot, and delivered a high kick under his calf. The nasty guy growled in pain, while Mina could only witness the intense fury in the girl's eyes.

Locking eyes with Mina, the first guy reappeared, brandishing a cleaver knife in his hand and directing it menacingly toward the girl's head.

"Behind you!" Mina shouted helping her counter his strike.

The girl skillfully dodged the attack, but undeterred, the assailant persisted. Swiftly, she caught his hand and twisted it until he relinquished the knife. With precision, she delivered a series of punches to his face, rendering him unconscious.

"He's in your hands now, Your Highness." The girl said with a glimpse.

Mina, caught in the whirlwind of events, watched in awe as the girl effortlessly subdued her assailants.

As the confrontation unfolded, the girl handed Mina a knife, signaling her involvement in the impending battle. Stunned and bewildered, Mina accepted the weapon without a second thought.

With the fight intensifying, the girl proved to be a formidable force. She skillfully incapacitated the thugs, displaying a prowess that left Mina in shock.

After the clash, as Mina stood there in disbelief, the girl vanished without a trace, leaving Mina to process the whirlwind of events that had transpired. Staring at the knife in her hands, Mina whispered a perplexed "Thank you?" into the empty space, pondering the mysteries surrounding her enigmatic savior.