7: ROYAL ARRIVAL

After exchanging pleasantries, the kings and queens delved into a serious discussion. Spotting the princess on the balcony, Sana approached her.

"Hail, Princess Tzuyu, noble scion of the Chou Empire." Sana said, and Tzuyu turned to face her. Sana smiled.

"I extend my gratitude for your greeting, kind...." Tzuyu hesitated.

"I am Sana, Minatozaki Sana, Princess hailing from the Minatozaki Empire." she said, moving closer.

"Hmm," Tzuyu nodded, turning away.

Awkwardly standing together, Sana and Tzuyu didn't know what to do next, gazing at the view.

"Do you find yourself amenable to this union, my lady?" Sana asked, Tzuyu furrowing her eyebrows.

"Could you kindly elucidate your statement, please?" Tzuyu questioned.

"What's your take on our princess, Momo?" Sana looked at her.

""I'm afraid our tastes don't quite align when it comes to Princess Momo," Tzuyu replied, still not facing Sana.

"Yes," Sana said under her breath. "Fear not, I can assist you in escaping the binds of this marriage. Besides, Momo isn't exactly thrilled about it either."

"Am I not considered beautiful?" Tzuyu asked, crossing her arms.

"No doubt, you are! In fact, you're the most stunning person I've ever encountered." Sana winked.

Tzuyu came closer, making Sana's heartbeat stop. "As a princess and the future heir, I must make choices that benefit my people. Establishing ties with this kingdom through a relationship could prove advantageous for us." Tzuyu explained.

"...and Princess Minatozaki? Step out of those luxurious chambers and concentrate on embodying the essence of true royalty." she concluded before going inside.

Sana burst into Momo's room to find her sobbing while Mina comforted her.

"What does she think of herself? Princess Chou Tzuyu, meh meh meh. Before taking care of your kingdom, learn not to be rude!" Sana exclaimed.

"Sana, are you okay?" Momo asked, wiping her tears.

"Ah, I'm fine," Sana replied.

"You sure?" Mina asked, looking confused.

"Yes, I am," Sana said, sitting next to them. "And how are you doing?" she asked Momo.

"I don't know. Seems like this is it. Father and mother are so sure about it," Momo looked down.

They were interrupted by a maid asking them to go to the hall. At dinner, Sana noticed Princess Tzuyu adjusting herself to eat. The king proposed a toast.

"Good evening, esteemed guests. I am pleased to introduce myself as the reigning monarch of the Myouri Empire, a title I happen to hold with undeniable handsomeness." he giggled.

"Here we go again," Sana murmured.

"Um, well, King Chou Sehun and I have jointly decided to arrange the wedding of our daughters next week. What are your thoughts on this matter, Your Majesty?" he winked at King Sehun and sat back. King Sehun stood up.

"Much like King Seokjin, I am genuinely enthusiastic about the forthcoming celebration. In this union, it's not just two hearts finding love but also two kingdoms forging a path towards lasting peace." he declared.

Sana and Tzuyu exchanged a glance before both returning their attention to the king. Tzuyu rubbed a spoon on the table.

"I would be honored if my daughter could spend some time here, allowing Princess Momo and her to acquaint themselves and foster a closer connection." the king added.

"Absolutely, my friend. Our kingdom is committed to offering your daughter unparalleled hospitality during her stay." King Seokjin said, going in for a hug. The rest cheered. Sana checked on Momo, who looked down while Tzuyu smirked at her, anger coursing through Sana's body.

Later, Mina lay on her bed, pondering Momo's situation. It was a tough time for her. She had heard that Princess Tzuyu would be staying next to Sana's room. With these thoughts in mind, she eventually fell asleep.