12: LOST IN THE PALACE

While searching for Momo, Sana encountered Princess Tzuyu reading by the window. Hoping for information, Sana asked, "Hey Princess Tzuyu, have you seen Momo around?"

"Nope," Tzuyu replied, engrossed in her book. Sana, determined, pleaded,

"Will you help me find her?" Tzuyu closed her book and agreed, prompting Sana to inquire about Tzuyu's interests.

Despite their efforts, Momo remained elusive. Sana, trying to break the silence, asked about Tzuyu's half-brother joining the wedding, receiving no response.

"Wait, let's check in that room," Tzuyu said, pointing to a room.

"Oh no, not that room. That room gives me the creeps," Sana replied.

Ignoring Sana's concerns, Tzuyu entered the room, and Sana reluctantly followed. To their horror, the door slammed shut, trapping them inside. Frightened, Sana clung to Tzuyu

"Tzuyuaaaaahhh!" Sana started crying.

Tzuyu patted her back comfortingly. When she went to open the door, she found it was jammed. She tried but couldn't get it open. She covered her ears, knowing what was coming next. And sure enough, Sana let out a loud cry.

"Relax. . t's just a small, dark, spooky room filled with old photos of oldies. You'll be perfectly fine," Tzuyu assured her.

"Help! We're stuck in here!" Sana shouted, banging on the door.

"Well who thought we'd find Momo in here," Tzuyu remarked.

"You did!" Sana replied.

Tzuyu started looking around the room. When something fell, Sana jumped and said "Sorry!"

"It's not your fault you're clumsy," Tzuyu replied.

Then Sana noticed a bookshelf. But one book seemed odd. When she touched it, a secret room opened up!

"Don't tell me this is what I think it is," Tzuyu said, coming over.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Sana asked.

"The red room of pain," they said together.

"Seriously guys?" Tzuyu said, rolling her eyes as she went to investigate.

"It's not my fault, it's my cousin's place," Sana said.

Tzuyu smirked and asked "You wanna try it out?" leaving Sana speechless.

Then they heard noises at the front door. They closed the secret room and went to check.
"Help, we're stuck in here!" Sana called out.

"Sana?" they heard Momo say.

"Open the door!" Sana shouted, banging on it.
When Momo opened it, she was surprised to see Tzuyu and Sana.

"What are you two doing here?" she asked suspiciously.

Momo was confused when Tzuyu simply said "We got lost," Sana just shrugged and followed Tzuyu out.

Sana thought to herself "Wait, wasn't I looking for her for some reason? Ah nevermind,"

Tzuyu and Sana stopped in the garden where they were making arrangements for the engagement party.

Sana asked Tzuyu "Isn't this happening too fast?"

Tzuyu replied "Our kingdom is in crisis,"

Sana responded "But that doesn't give you the right to ruin someone's life.

Tzuyu furrowed her brow and said "How is marrying me ruining someone's life... Do you think I'm a bad person?"

Sana said "No, that's not what I meant! I just meant maybe marriage would feel like being trapped you know like beauty and the beast..?"

Tzuyu was shocked and said "So you think I'm a beast!?"

Sana quickly said "No! No! You're definitely a pretty dandelion," Sana's ears turned red.

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow and asked "So you think I'm pretty?"

Sana energetically said "Think? I clearly am witnessing it!"

Tzuyu's heart fluttered and her face turned as red as a beet.

Tzuyu smirked and asked "So Princess Minatozaki Sana of the fascinating Minatozaki Kingdom, would you marry me even as a joke?"

Sana's heartbeat was loud and she said "Eh? Um. . can't answer that,"

Tzuyu's voice lowered as she asked "Why? You still think marrying me would bring sorrow to your life?"

Sana was confused by her feelings and said "No, it's...I don't know. . You belong to someone now,"

Tzuyu wanted clarification and asked "You sure?"

Sana shook her head and said "Eh, I don't know,"

Tzuyu stepped closer and asked "Are you okay with it?"

She shut her eyes and said "Yes, you're incredibly beautiful. . and I wish to be with someone like you but I don't think I have strong feelings for you in that way.

Sana looked at Tzuyu and said "Uh, I meant are you okay with me marrying your sister but hmm...,"

Tzuyu said "Oh! Yes, I don't have any problems... I'm totally fine with it... Yes I am!"

Tzuyu chuckled and walked away while Sana watched her go.

Sana said quietly to herself "I had married you,"