Nine

Xander stood at the front door to a very large and wealthy looking house. They already felt out of place and part of them doubted if they should have come. It was always obvious that Casey had come from money, but not this much money.

They had spent the last few days talking and messaging with the blonde and it felt good talking and being able to share. They found the law student so easy to talk to. They remember their mom seemed okay but from what Casey had said it was their Dad that was a force to be reckoned with.

They heard some noise behind the large oak door and eventually some whiny barking. Before the door was opened by a black haired girl in her 20s, wearing what might in some circumstances be referred to as a bikini. It was just covering her nipples and areola and not much more. A small triangle the same color as her hair was just covering any modesty the woman had left.

"Hey you must be Xan." She hugged them.

"Yeah" Xander gulped, they were not too sure to place their hands.

"I'm Juls, Casey's older and better looking cousin." The raven haired girl ran her eyes slowly and pleasingly over the newcomer.

"Xander." They replied not wanting to say anything about the previous statement.

"Yeah we've established that, we're just through here."

The soccer player followed Juls trying not to stare at her bum. But it was all on show, and the brunette thought it looked firm.

"Well there you are." Casey smiled, "already checking out my cousin's ass."

Xander reddened momentarily at getting caught. "Kinda hard not to," she whispered into the blonde ear while they embraced, "when it's on show like that."

Casey laughed. "Yeah she's quite the exhibitionist."

As they broke the hug. Casey took Xander by the hand and led them through the rest of the large home to the garden area at the back.

"Did you bring something to swim in?"

"Yeah. I have swim shorts and a top."

"Good" Casey said as she let go of Xander's hand and started to undress removing her baggy t-shirt and shorts revealing a aquamarine colored bikini. She noticed Xander's eyes take her in. "See something you like." She whispered playfully.

"Sorry" the brunette found themselves blushing again. "Didn't mean to stare. Just that you're stunning."

Casey smiled again and held her roommates green eyes with her own. "Thank you."

"Do you have somewhere I can change?"

"Yeah there is a pool room just over there." The blonde pointed.

The sun was up and it was a seasonal 70f so it was not too warm but it was more than acceptable for a swim.

Casey lay back on a lounger and put on her RayBans. She watched as Juls and her other cousin Brent played in the pool. Then she was drawn to the door of the pool house which had just opened, she watched as Xander stepped out in a pair of patterned swim shorts and a black sports bra.

The blondes' eyes looked over the brunette's body, their tattooed sleeve and the firmness of their abdomen. They had muscles but they also looked so soft, but there body was incredible condition. Their legs were toned, strong thighs, the will be the football she assumed. The floppy hair sitting just above their ears over the shaved undercut.

"Hey babe." She felt a tap on the shoulder. She looked up over the firm body of her boyfriend, it didn't have the same appeal. But she smiled and welcomed him all the same.