Twenty-Five

The soccer player smiled against the soft skin of the blonde's abdomen as they kissed over her toned belly. They raised and sat back, elevating the pressure momentarily on the blonde's core. While they took the waistband of the trousers and pulled them down pulling them from their feet they also removed the blondes socks. Standing up a moment they stripped down to their black boxers. They noticed from the glow of the fire a slightly darker patch of pink on the crotch of the blonde's panties. She was definitely wet.

They sat back down and moved one knee in just below Casey's, they pulled her up into an embrace and kissed her while she moved her knee against the blondes panties feeling the warm damp material. They could hear the law students' breathing increase and moved their knee away lying down on top of the blonde. They kissed her, "I'm going to go down on you. I want to taste you and feel your clit on my tongue. I'm going to use my tongue inside you. I'm going to take my time, teasing and pleasuring you."

Casey gulped, there was a confidence to the words that made them even sexier. "Fuck Xan, I might just come if you keep talking to me like that."

"Don't worry babe you will come. When I'm ready to make you."

The blonde breathed out an intense groan as the soccer player kissed down her body, licking over her skin. Their hands were still teasing a nipple while their mouth reached the elastic of her panties. The brunette looked up almost as if they were still seeking permission. Casey nodded and Xander kissed over the cotton of panties running thier tongue up between the covered lips. They moved their fingers under the band and pulled them down, the blonde lifting her legs so they could be removed easier.

Xander settled back down between Casey's legs. It took all of their self control not to dive in and devour the blonde as they looked up at the glistening lips ripe for tasting. They couldn't believe how they were here at this moment. With this incredible woman, they wanted to be here for so long and this was actually happening. They leaned down and licked up the inside of the blonde's thigh. They could taste her already sweet, salty and a hint of last night's Ramen.

Casey buckled her hips wanting to feel Xander's tongue on her clit, they were making her wait as she felt the brunette tenderly peck on her swollen lips she spread her legs wider hoping that the soccer player's tongue would make the contact she was frustrating aching for. Then it happened she felt Xander licking all the way over her hard clitoris she moaned. The sensation of that first long lick was intense. It made her throb more than she was already. She felt Xan's tongue rim her entrance and then push inside. Curling up, sliding her sex up over her swollen bud.

Xander felt the hardness of Casey's clit under their tongue while they licked trailing their bottom lip up after their tongue for extra friction. She tasted incredible, she felt incredibly wet, so swollen. They took the blonde's clit into their mouth and started sucking. It was huge, hard as they flicked their tongue over they could hear the blonde try to muffle moans, feel her move her hips. They let their tongue travel deeper again sliding it into the tightening entrance, feeling the wetness splash out onto their lips. The blonde was close.

Casey was covering her mouth trying not to scream. She wanted to shout Xander's name at the top of her lungs. She wanted to groan and grunt and make the noise her body was demanding from the touch. She felt the flat of the brunette's tongue on her clit again licking hard and long. She couldn't take much more, she felt her tummy tighten. Holding in her release. As it built and built, she felt Xander insert two fingers inside she could hear how wet she was as the brunette pumped their digits in and out. She felt Xander move up her body. Replacing her tongue with her thumb on her clit. The brunette taking the time to flick their tongue over her nipples. All of her body was ready to explode.

Xander looked her in the eyes while they continued to move their fingers, god knows where thier knuckles were grazing but it felt incredible.

"I wanted to be here present with you at this moment." The brunette said as they kissed the blonde.

Casey could taste herself on Xander's tongue and as the kiss deepened she felt the soccer players fingers curl up on themself thier thumb flicking a little faster. She didn't know what sensation to focus on it was all too intense her tummy was almost knotted in holding in the pleasure.

"Let it go. I've got you."

Casey did in a rush of energy which jolted her body from her tummy down her legs and almost caused her feet to cramp. She curled her toes so tightly. The wave of the orgasm causes her core to convulse and throb. The waves of pleasure still coming as she felt Xander slowly remove their fingers and quickly flick them over her clit. The second orgasm was almost instantaneous and she screamed a second before biting into the soccer player's shoulder.

The blonde just looked at their lover with a goofy smile as they regained control of their breathing. "Fuck Xan that was incredible."

Xander moved in and kissed her. "You felt amazing. You tasted amazing. I love you."

"I love you too." Casey nuzzled into their neck and started to feel the cold on her damp sweaty body.

Xander pulled the duvet from the bed and covered them up.

"Uhuh" Casey said. "I'm not that tired. I want to feel you."

"It was all about you tonight babe." Xander kissed her cheek.

"No, I've spent too long in a relationship where only one person gets satisfied."

"Trust me when I tell you I am satisfied."

Casey shook her head. "Get on the bed."

"Oh, con I like it." Xander jokes. But did as instructed.

Casey joined them and kissed the brunette while she removed their boxers. "Just like how I'd pleasure myself right?"

"That's fucking hot, yeah show how you play with yourself."