Forty

Xander looked around the room. It had a more mature feel than the college bedroom but it had the same feminine charm of wee trinkets and the same stuffed toy dog sat on a cushioned chair by the window. It felt familiar it felt like Casey.

The blonde looked at them and smiled as she moved closer to the brunette. Xander pulled her closer, moving Casey's hair behind her ear they stroked her face as they closed the gap between their faces. Their lips almost touching the brunette whispered "I love you." As they pressed their lips against the blondes.

Casey responded to the kiss as she felt Xander's tongue slide gently over her lips and coax hers back into their own. She felt the soccer player's fingers trace down her jawline and over her neck. They broke the kiss for air and she felt the brunette moving her blonde hair away to kiss down her neck leaving a tender trail while their hands moved around to undo the zip on their dress. As the fastener slowly lowered she could feel Xander's fingers caress the skin, she moaned in response to the touch and the kiss behind her ears. Xander smiled and looked up into the blonde's eyes while the evening gown dropped to the floor. Exposing Casey's pert breasts and hard nipples.

Xander's eyes slowly took in the blonde's body, before working their way back up to their lips and eyes. They exhaled. "Wow," they felt Casey push them back onto the bed. Before they had  chance to say anything else. The soccer player watched as the blonde straddled them in just a pair of black lacy panties. And felt the shirt being tugged free from their pants as the teacher quickly undid the buttons. Pulling the linen fabric over their shoulder exposing their sports bra. They felt her fingers run over her abs. "Fuck babe if anything your fitter, I fucking adore your body." The blonde leaned down and sunk their teeth into the brunette's shoulder.

Xander let out a moan as they felt the sensation run down their body causing their already tingling clit throb. They felt the wetness well between their legs. They bent their body so they could kiss the blonde. As they cradled each other. Casey whispered, "can I take it off?"

"Yeah" the soccer player responded feeling secure in the moment. They raised their arms and allowed the teacher to remove the clothing. When it freed from their body they flipped the blonde onto her back and started to kiss over her shoulders and down her body. Moving their hands onto her breasts, caressing them before moving down and taking the nipple into their mouth, licking over the hard bud and sucking on it. Hearing Casey groan and murmuring, feeling her push up against their body, encouraged them to need more to feel and hear the blonde in ecstasy. They reached down and undid the button and zip on their own trousers. Removing them in the need to be skin to skin with their lover.

They stood in just their boxers and looked up Casey's body until they found her sapphire stare.
"Can I?" The brunette asked.

"Yeah, as long as yours are coming off too." The blonde bit on her bottom lip as she felt Xander's long fingers grip the waistband of her panties and pull them off over her hips and down her leg.

Xander smiled as she watched a string of silky wetness attached itself to the crotch of the lingerie. "You're soaking."

"Mmmm, it's your fault." She raised her eyebrows. "Your turn."

Xander slipped their boxers down and stepped out of them, they too were damp with excitement. They climbed back on top of the blonde maneuvering them until they were sitting facing each other and their legs were intertwined. Xander felt Casey move her hands through her hair. "It's weird I've never seen it long."

The held each other's gaze, the  air electric between them like their bodies sent shocks of pleasure to the other with each look, each touch. They held each other tracing their fingers over each other's skin while they kissed with increasing intensity.

Xander lowered Casey into the bed and moved thier body over hers as she slowly worked kisses down her body. They took time to move their tongue  over each nipple flicking and sucking, grazing their teeth over the hardened bud. Casey shivered in response. The brunette continued kissing down her lover's torso before moving slow and licking and kissing up her inner thighs. They could smell the musky scent of the blonde's sex from the glistening shaven pussy and it took all their willpower to not dive in, but move across to the other leg and kiss and lick the thigh. They could feel Casey squirm and hear her exhale, there was a beautiful agony to the teasing as Xander kissed the mound and drew their tongue over the teacher's swollen lips.

"Please." Casey muffled a whisper as she felt the soccer player part her legs a little more.

Xander looked up the blonde's body to see Casey watching their every move. They smiled, "you're beautiful. I love you." Before they lowered their head they teased the blonde's clit by blowing air on the large nub. They couldn't resist any longer, the smell was intoxicating, the urge to taste overpowering. They reached down and slid their tongue over feeling it glide in the wetness tasting the sweet and salty mixture in their mouth. They felt themself throb as Casey moaned under the pressure of the first long lingering lick.

The brunette continued long controlled licks using the flat of their tongue to have greater contact. Before taking the solid clit into their mouth a sucking, flicking the tip of their tongue against it. They moved between the two waiting until they could feel Casey tense up, before changing keeping the blonde on the edge. Eventually she slide two of their long fingers deep inside, curling them up until they felt the ribbed sensation on the tight internal wall, the increased the speed of the movements of their tongue while they pumped their digits in and out deeper catching the sensitive spot.

"Fuck Xan don't stop, that feels incredible. Shit oh shit." The blonde moaned as she pushed herself against the soccer player's face.

Xander could feel the blonde matching the rhythm, they could feel them tighten around their fingers, Casey's whole body tensed for seconds before she screamed out her release. The brunette let the blonde jerk and ride out her orgasm before pulling her wet fingers out and using their tongue to bring the blonde to orgasm for a second and third time, before cleaning up the released juices.

Casey took no time to catch her breath before she flipped Xander onto their back and straddled them kissing them quick and hard. She bit into the brunette's shoulder hard. The soccer player moaned loudly.

"You still like that eh?" The blonde smirked.

"Fuck yeah." Xander sighed, as she watched the blonde grind themselves against them.

"Tell me what you want?"

"Fuck me."

"What did you say? I'm not sure I heard you." The blonde held the brunette's chin as she demanded an answer.

"Fuck Me!"

Casey slid her hand between Xander's legs. "God you're so wet." She brought her fingers up and sucked them. "I'm going to fuck you so good you're going to be screaming my name all night"

Xander smiled. They'd forgotten how much they loved Casey in the bedroom, running the show.

The couple spent the night pleasing each other until they finally gave into sleep as the sun came up. Casey woke in Xander's arms and knew this was where she was always meant to be. Where she always felt safe, warm and loved.

"Casey!" She heard the shout from the kitchen.

"Mom! Where are you?" Dawn's voice chorused her grandmothers.