Twenty-Four

Xander and Casey sat as they planned on the rug in front of the fire. They were facing each other and Casey and moved her legs over the soccer players.

"Thank you." The blonde said.

"What for?"

"A great day, your moms awesome."

"Yeah she is."

"Do you think they will use the mistletoe?"

"I don't know. I want her to be happy but like she's my mom so I don't really want to think of the specifics if you know what I mean."

Casey laughed, "yeah I know. I heard my parents once that was like the most disturbing thing ever?"

They both laughed.

"Do you think your sister is asleep?"

"I don't know. Probably not. She used to watch videos all night. But then she might be getting her beauty sleep in for the boyfriend."

Casey smirked at the tone Xander used as they said the last sentence. "This is perfect, you know. Being here with you. I'm sorry I avoided it for so long."

"It's true what I said down there by the way. When you turned around that first day I just melted. This" xander flicked Casey's rainbow braid, "and your nose pierced and your eyes, then you smiled at me and flirted. Do you remember what you said."

Casey smiled, "I said I'll need to try harder next time or something like that in response to your grumble that I almost banged into you."

"Then you winked and I was oh my god I need to find out who she is."

"Well." Casey smiled. "Do you know who I am yet?"

Xander took the empty mug from Casey's hand and sat it on the hearth next to their own. Their eyes never leaving the blonde's.

They pulled Casey closer and felt the law student wrap her legs around their back, moving one hand up the moved the braid of color back behind her ear and gently traced their fingers over Casey's face and jaw. The pair looked into each other's eyes and a buzz of tension stirred in the air between their faces as they started to breathe a little heavier in anticipation. Eventually after what seemed like an eternity Xander moved forward and took Casey's lips with their own pecking them gently before moving back slowly to look at the blonde again. "God, you're beautiful." They moved their hand pulling Casey into their lips again. This time the kiss became deeper.

Xander could feel Casey's hands on their back as the blond started to rock back and forth against them. The brunette could feel the tingle in her gut running down to her core which was starting to throb as the idea of being with Casey completely tonight strengthened in their mind.

The soccer player moved their hands over the blonde's back and moved to kiss her neck. They kissed up towards her ear and gently nibbled on the lobe, while their hands skirted with the seam of the blonde's top, "can I take it off?"

"Yeah." Casey murmured, aware that her nipples were hard from Xander kissing that sweet spot on her neck like they knew exactly where to touch. The blonde thought that Xan would have pulled the top off instantly after asking but no they moved their hand's up over her back she could feel as they traced shapes over their back with the tips of their fingers and sliding them down her side. The blonde shivered as they caught a nerve, but it felt so good. She caressed the side of Xander's face and smiled. "Your hands feel amazing, I've got goosebumps."

Xander smiled before kissing the hand on their face and working a train of kisses up the blonde's arm. Moving back they looked over as they took the hem of the law student's top and pulled it from her body. Their eyes study the blonde's body from their shoulders over her pert breasts down her abdomen, "You're stunning."

"Now yours. I love your abs," Casey smiled as Xander lifted off her own top revealing a black sports bra. They felt the blonde's fingers trace over the muscles on their torso. "I've been wanting to do that forever. You're hot."

Xander smirked. "Yeah I'm not a patch on you." They snaked their arms around the blonde and slowly moved her backwards until she was lying on the rug. The brunette hovered over, placing one knee either side of Casey's body. They looked at the blonde who was watching them intently as they leaned down and kissed their shoulders, along their collar and neck. "I love you Casey Hollinger. I want to show you exactly how much. If you're ready, that is?"

"Xan, I love you too. My body is definitely ready."

"And your heart and head?" Xander looked at her.

"Yeah I've never been with not a boy. I'm just scared I will disappoint you."

"You could never disappoint me, and if you're not ready for this yet then we can wait."

"No, I want you, I want to give you my body."

Xander smiled, "just talk to me, if you don't feel comfortable or want me to stop you just say."

Casey looked up and stroked her lover's face "Xan, I trust you."

The soccer player lowered their face down for a kiss. It started slow tender as they moved their tongue between her lips and into her mouth.

Casey moaned, she hadn't meant to, it just escaped with a satisfying sigh as she felt Xander's hand caress her breast and their fingers brush against her hard nipples.

The brunette kissed her neck and down her body. They looked up into the blonde's blue stare as they licked over the hardened bud of her nipple and took it into their mouth gently sucking and flicking her tongue over the bud.

They could feel their own nipples hard straining against their bra. They tried not to think of it, and they kissed back up Casey's body pulling her into a kiss. They moved their hips lower and moved their center against the blonde's core gently rocking, feeling how wet they were themselves, they hoped Casey was the same. The blonde murmured again, a soft whine of pleasure entered their mouth with the blonde's tongue.

"You got panties on?" Xan asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"Boxers. Can I take your trousers off?"

"Yeah. Might be a good idea before I soak through the pajamas your mom gave me for Christmas."

Xander smiled, their whole face lit up, Casey looked at them in the light from the fire. They both shared a thought about how turned on the blonde was, while the law student considered if she had ever been so ready to be touched, the brunette was pleased that they'd gotten the blonde wet. They now were wondering how wet they might be. What she would smell and taste like, if she'd be silky to touch, creamy. They moaned as the thought sent a throb to their clit and they felt more of their own moisture escape over their lips.

"So are you going to take them off?"

"All in good time." The brunette lowered her face down again and paid attention to the blonde's other breast. Her nipples still both erect as she thumbed one and grazed their teeth over the other.

Casey moaned quietly, aware that they were in a shared house. She wanted to be louder. She wanted to push Xander's head between her legs. She felt the pressure from the brunette continued grinding wondering how it would feel from clit to clit. "Oh God, Xan I need you now."