Twelve

When Casey awoke she found herself wrapped in the brunette. Xander's arms warm against her skin At some point during the evening they must have moved under her T-shirt. The blonde didn't mind. The soccer player's hands felt good on her body, as did the way their legs intertwined with their own. She studied her sleeping roommate, noticing a small chicken pox scar at their hairline, and the shape of their eyebrows. She pondered if the sportsperson had ever broken their nose as she spotted another small scar and slight twist over the bridge. The bruise was already yellowing under their eye from yesterday's volleyball game. Then there were their lips. They weren't too thin but weren't plump either but they had a nice shape over the top.

The brunette pouted. Casey almost giggled, as she gripped onto her own bottom lip with her teeth. She thought about what Xander had said the night before about someone jolting in pleasure against their face, and felt that buzz in her groin again. They were pretty and handsome, cheeky and kind. They were just about everything she'd ever wanted, but she knew she couldn't have.

She had Hunt the Cunt. She almost laughed again as she thought about the name Xan had given him. I bet sex with Xander would be better, she thought and at least they'd spend the night holding me. Instead of complaining she was too close almost right after he'd come. He never seemed to consider her needs at all. Unlike what Xan described, she looked at the sleeping soccer player beside her and thought about how good it would feel to have them touch her body. Tease her nipples, kiss her neck, play with her clit, which she acknowledged was hard and throbbing now.

She really wanted to touch herself. She decided to get up and head for a shower. The blonde started to try and unravel herself, to find that the soccer player gripped her tighter.

"Mmm don't go" Xander mumbled in their slumber. Before opening their eyes with a start and moving their hands and arms from Casey's body. "Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Hey it's okay."

"It must have happened in my sleep."

"Look, seriously it's okay. I know." The blonde settled back down onto her pillow and looked at Xander.

Xander returned the gaze, "did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Best sleep I've had in a long time." They smiled.

Casey looked at their lips. Before returning her eyes to the soccer player's green gaze. "You have amazing eyes."

"I think you've told me that before. But thank you. Your eyes are pretty stunning yourself. But you're beautiful so..."

"Stop it."

"What? It's true. You're beautiful."

"Now what would your mystery woman say to that?"

Xander smirked, "She'd understand."

They both quietened down and just took a moment to look at the other, individually appreciating the situation they found themself in.

From the slightly ajar doorway Joyce stood a second taking in the scene before knocking. "Breakfast will be ready at fifteen. So if you're wanting some pancakes I'd be down sharp before Brent eats them all." She looked at Xander a moment then closed the door over.

"You're mom's going to be pissed at me. I'm not meant to be in your bed."

"It'll be fine. I'll just tell her we fell asleep watching a film. Now get up." Casey threw a cushion from the bed over the soccer player.

"Oh so it's like that." They reached down and tickled behind the blonde's knees.

Casey jerked and laughed and pushed the brunette back planning her own plan of attack. They managed to get them on the side and underarm. The law student smiled as they heard the soccer player scream and giggle. The brunette was wriggling as tried to escape. They were both laughing now, moving about the Queen size.

After several minutes of chaos Xander turned Casey on to her back and settled their legs either side of the blonde. Holding their arms back. They looked down at the blonde. "Do you surrender?"

Casey said nothing for a moment as she met Xander's eyes. The brunette was looking at her like she was the most beautiful important person in the world. She gulped, moistened her lips, "if you want to do it, do it." She looked at the brunette's lips.

Xander smiled, Casey had just consented to a kiss. Good god did they want to do it. They felt the anticipation buzz in their gut, their mouth suddenly felt dry, they wanted this kiss to be the most perfect kiss ever. They looked at the blonde's sapphire stare and then her lips. They lowered their face down, closing the distance. They were almost touching as they closed their eyes feeling the charged air between their faces.

"Well that makes sense." Juls said from the doorway, "you could have just said that you were sleeping with my cousin."

Xander moved quickly off the blonde. Casey sat up.

"I don't know what you think you saw but you didn't. And you shouldn't just walk into my room."

"Whatever. Anyway, breakfast is ready." Juls stormed off.

Xander tried to find Casey's eyes but she was looking at the floor. The brunette clenched her jaw not only with the disappointment of the missed moment but it was obvious to them that the blonde was ashamed. "I'm sorry." They said as they stood up and headed to the bathroom.

"Xan." Casey looked up, "I'm sorry too. I don't know what came over me."

The soccer player nodded. "It's okay you don't have to say it. I know you don't think about me like that."

"I do." Casey cursed herself as she noticed the brunette's reaction.

Xander smiled. "You do what?"

"Need to say it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have led you on. I got caught up in the moment. But em... I. Oh fuck it." She stood up. "I wanted you to kiss me okay. I don't know why but I did. But the moment's gone and maybe that's for the best. I like being your friend."

"Okay." Xander gulped down the disappointment. "Friends it is."