Secrets Ch.6 (warning Trigger)

((This chapter has a very graphic rape scene))

I stared at him surprised. He sits one bottle next to me. He smelled bad.

"Drink kid properly your last chance. Oh, your dad brought you food an hour ago." He said the motion to the plate of food next to me. I then looked at the bottle sitting beside me. "Try it's great here let me help ya." He said pouring a glass of water out. He then took the bottle and poured it. He hands it to me. I took a sip and almost throw up. I give it back to him. He chuckled and handed it back to me. I looked at him confused.  I had a bad feeling. He seemed 'nice' I guess.

"It gets better with each drink." He said and sat back staring off.

"Are you okay and I don't want it," I explained. The way he looked at me sent a shiver down my spine. His attitude had changed. He growled and ran his fingers through he his hair. I just wanted to yell but I had a fear. If I did that would be the end. I just sit there staring in fear. He sits on my bed and pulled away the sheet. I don't know why I didn't scream. Something told me not to. He crawled on top of me and put his hand across my mouth.

"You speak or scream I'll kill you Sophia Carl and your precious Daddy." He muttered in my ear. What he said next was worst. "You probably won't live much longer anyway so I'm doing you a favor. " 

He slides his ruff hand down and under my dress. Me Carl and Sophia had became close. Sophia's mom Carol had made me a pretty blue dress with a pink lace. She had even fixed teddy. I might have been 14 but I was small so it would look great. I can't believe he threaten daddy. I just stayed quiet maybe it was a one-time thing. I can be tuff for him and them. This could make when I ran away. But I'm not going to die why would he say that. I'll be fine. I closed my eyes shut when he slide his pants off. I bite my lip. I felt his breath on my neck as he pulled me close. I felt something push inside of me. I knew what this was from that one house I had been adopted too but he was stopped. Now it wasn't going to happen. It made me gasped in pain. He covered my mouth with a great force. That it hurt me. My eyes welled with tears. When he saw that it triggered something scary and angry inside of him. He took his belt and wrapped it around my mouth. He pushed deeper bring me more pain. I saw anger flash in his eyes. He put his hands around my throat and tighten. He choked me to I was blue then let go. Like he didn't want me to die.  He started to move in and out of me. I wish I had screamed when I could have. Now there was no chance. I felt like every move he got ruffer sending pain through me. Then I felt something weirder as he gasped. He fell to the side. He got up sliding his pants on. He was shaking. I was questioning what happened. I sit up and something wet and white can out of me.

He tossed me a towel and growled, "clean up and you can give me my belt. I don't have to remind you what happens if you tell." I shook my head. I looked around and the room spun. I passed out on the bed. I woke with the man in my face taking my blood. I screamed in anger and took it out throwing it back at him. I scooted away. I was fully dressed and clean. I guess he was the Edwin Jenner guy daddy was talking about. He just stared at me shocked. He spun to a computer and started to speak into a camera.

"This is Edwin Jenner I think here is the first immune being. Yesterday we reported the virus in full swing. Today it has vanished. This girl might have hope to survive. In her system carries the killer. If she was to have offsprings and this gene is passed on. It may just save this world. If I could ju-" he said but was interrupted by daddy.

"What the hell are you talking about? My baby girl is what." He asked sitting beside me. I hugged him tightly. After last night I'm glad he is alive and safe. He stroke my hair sitting there. I just wanted to hold him forever.

"Immune she can survive the bite. If someone would maybe donate the sperm. We could end all of this. Everything would go back to normal."
Edwin mutter. My dad shot up at him with anger. He stood up picking Edwin by the collar and throw him on the ground.

"Nobody is touching my daughter. So why don't you take that sperm donation and shove it up your ass." Daddy growled turning to me. He picked me up and stormed to the others. They stood in the front room or main room. Edwin Jenner walked in sitting at the monitor.
"I want to get the fuck out of here. Before I kill that bitch." Daddy said motioning to Edwin.

"Daddy I'm hungry and I want teddy. Can I go please." I said tugging at daddy.

"Go but be back here in an hour don't go far." He sighed letting go. I walked back to the room. That's when a red light started to go off. I grabbed my stuff and head back. This time a black wall blocked my way. heard banging on the other side. I ran back to my room. Scared I wanted daddy. Is he alright? Did Shane do something? Isn't my fault. Flashes of last night hit me with a sicking pain. I heard people running to my relief it was daddy. He knelt down.

"Daddy, what's going on? How did you get out?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No time to explain get on my back sweetie." He knelt to the floor. I climbed on. He smiled showing no fear. Something I loved about him. The ground shook and a loud bang came from the way we had come in the other day. My dad ran out toward the front and climbed out a broken window. My heart was racing when my dad sits me beside the RV. He turned as Dale and Andrea walked out. Daddy turned covering me as the hole building turned to flames and shattered. I couldn't believe what had happened. I just hugged daddy scared. The thought that was going through my head was. What is going to happen next? Was it my fault.

(Sorry if its short. I would like to know thoughts or even ideas to what should happen to her. I'm changing a little bit of the time line but most of it is going to be right on the money. So hope you enjoy