Hold on Ch.9

Hershal ran in with Patricia. Hershal took her from me pushing me back. I just shook my head scared for my Cherokee.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked gulping.

"She has internal bleeding but it shouldn't be doing this. Does she have any health problems?" He asked.

"Yeah she has a weak heart but she's got her pills." I muttered. I walked over to her bag searching through it. I found the secrat pocket that she kept in. I pulled out the three bottles of pills. One was empty. I turn it around. "Shit she's out of the ones for her heart. She has her lung ones that should help. I have more in my bag."

"Well she needs it now!" Hershal growled holding a stethoscope to Cherokee chest. "Give her the ones she has." I nodded and poured on of each in my hand. Giving it to her. She took them catching her breathe. I stepped back watching helpless as my little girl was hurt. I heard the RV and my motorcycle pull up. I walked outside as Glen parked my bike. I growled but now was not the time to fight. I pushed him out of the way. I got in by bag looking around. I found the extra bag. I kept two bottles of each her medicine just in case. I grabbed the one she needed and walked back in. I handed Cherokee the last one. She stoped coughing and throwing up. She sit back and passed out.

"Let her sleep. She needs it." Hershal said walking out. I pulled a chair sitting down beside the bed.

*Flash Back*

I rocked in the chair. Its been three hours since they took her back. What the hell is going on? What did my dad do? I kill him. I got up and paced the floor. A doctor walked over to me.

"Well Mister Dixon she's okay but she has a huge problem. She has stage onet tumor near her heart. It has caused her heart to over stress making it weak. What ever happen tonight caused her to have a mini heart attack. She's okay now but we need to do surgey to stop the tumor from growing more. She has some broken ribs and her arm is broke in three places. Other then that she will be fine." The doctor explained.I looked at him shooked.

"She was health." I stuttered.

"This can hide for along time. Almost invisible to most test." He explained.

"Can I see her?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Yes room 123 but we need to know if you'll sign for surgery. So we can prepare the room." He explain.

"I'll let you know thank you." I said walking to the room. I peeked in she was fast asleep. I smiled and walked over. I sit in a chair. I watch the machine for the longest. I couldn't believe this. She was fine and now she's.......

"I promise my Redneck flower that nothing like this will ever happen to you again." I growled. I heard someone at the door making me look up. Merle stared in utter shock. He clinched his fist.

"What happened!?!" He hissed. I motion for him to keep it down because she was still asleep. I walked outside. I could smell the alcohol on his breathe.

"Dad broke a few bones and give her a heart attack." I explain "But they found that she has a tumor near her heart. They need to do surgery."

"I'll kill him the next time I see him." He slamed an open hand against the wall.

"I'm going to let them get the surgery over with. Go home get sober. Then come back because she doesn't need drunk angry" I explain turning before he could say anything. I walked back in and sit down. I heard him storm off. I reached over and held Cherokees hand. A tear ran down my face. I turn hearing footsteps. Two private investigators stopped in front of the bed.

*End of Flash back*

I had lost track of time. I turned to the window and the sun was starting to come up. I looked at Cherokee. She was so pale. I turn hearing Andrea walked in. I growled under my breathe.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Lori told me." She responded.

"So what are you going to do." I stood up watching her.

"I'm not helping a stupid little girl. She's proply happier dead. Then she can't kill anyone." Andrea growled.I walked over to her.

"Your Dumb bitch. Why would you say that Shit to a little girl. Amy couldn't be saved. So stop blaming everyone for that. That could've been anyone. Hell everyone wishes it was you!!" I growled. I was about to speak again but I heard Cherokee cough.

"D-daddy?" Cherokee coughed. I knelt beside her. She smiled then turned to Andrea. She had turn about to leave. "I'm sorry I didn't save Amy. Please forgive me.........I wish I was in her place...." She muttered. Andrea looked utter shooked. I grabbed Cherokee's hand. She smiled at both of us. She started to shake. She seized up. Hershal walked in pulling me away.

"She's just having a seizer should past but she needs blood. She might not make it with our blood soon." Hershal explained. I looked to Andrea.

"Hook me up." She stuttered.