Dumb Bitch Ch.13

After my little talk with Glenn. I held my head high. I'm one proud Dixon. I decided to cancel on Carl. After what my Dad said I couldn't face him. I can do anything but...... I ended up taking a bath and going to bed. I hated this demon growing inside. Daddy wanted to keep it a secret. I don't know why but he said it was for the best. I woke up mid day from a stupid light.

Urgh why do I always wake up. I'm so tried. I sit up ruffling my hair. A beam of light filled the little room. Stupid light always waking me. No stupid sun. I had borrowed a little blue night gown from Hershal. I straighten so it was covering my lap. I rubbed my eyes stretching. I heard aloud rumble from my tummy.

Shut up tummy. Were not eating till dinner. Mmm I can't wait for warm food. Stop it no dreaming. Okay just once I giggled at the thought of a stake mashpotoas and a cold coke. Oh what I would do for that. I got up stretching more. As soon as my feet hit the floor here came that sickness. I rushed to the bathroom. I'm not even sure what I was throwing up. I hadn't ate in days. I sit back on the cold floor. I'm just going to die here. I groaned looking up at the pale celling. When u heard yelling. Finaly something is happening. I stood up but fell.

Okay let's try this again. I stood up this time not losing my balance. I grabbed my bow and walked out the side. People were yelling about a walker.

Yeppy something to shoot. I haven't been able to shoot things in awhile. I walked closer to the RV.

"I got it." Andrea screamed. Dale kept yelling at her to let the guys get it over and over. To get what. Why can't I get it. Will she ever listen. I understood how she acted before. She had lost her sister. That was a few months ago get over it people die. Then they walk and then they die again. Other then her helping me live. She's hated me. She aimed her gun on the horizon.

"Hey Dale said to let the guys get it you stupid." I yelled. She payed me no attion and fired. I heard Rick scream "No!" It made me curious what she hit. I climbed the ladder and looked out. When I saw Rick and Tee dog holding my motionless dad. My anger boiled. I turned to Andrea and charged pushing her off the RV.

"Your so stupid. You never listen and now you nearly killed my daddy. Your a dumb bitch. You know me and Carl are the kids not you. So grow up." I growled. Before climbing downand running to my daddy.

"Sorry for such a short chapter and the wait. Its about time for school and I've been busy. I hope to finish the next chapter soon.