Uncle Merle Ch.22

Merle P.O.V.

I sit in the cafeteria trying to feed the upsit Angel. She had been tgroughinf a fit. What the hell kid just shut up. I was relieved when one of the moms offered to take care of her. Shit freedom again. I remember Cherokee wasn't that way. I might have killed her. I smiled and walked out across the meadow. Maybe I should go check on Cherokee. Tell her where Angel is. I don't want the girl to kill some one for having her. She probably would. I turned seeing an angry Governor storm up. His seemed even abite worried. I leaned against a tree

"Well somethings got your balls in a twist." I chuckled with a smirk.

"Yeah, I need you to find Antonio. He's drunk again and causing trouble. Find him and bring him to me. No matter what." He demanded. My heart darted to what Cherokee said about Shane. That sick bastered. I want to ring him into a million pieces. Shit shot him till his dead. Then cut his head off so he couldn't eat. I growled maybe I need to check on her first then find him. Hell that girl is a Dixon to make it this far with a kid. She's turning out to be one hell of a Dixon at that. One tjing not adding up is why sge lect the group. As I walked the stairs. I heard sounds of struggling from her room. I dart to the door and tried to open it. It was locked. What fuck is going on. The door was bolted shout. I took a step back and busted it in. I saw Antonio fall to the floor. Only his boxers on Cherokee curled into a corner crying. I walked up and picked her up. With my good hand. I handed her the gun.

"Point it at him for Uncle Merle and don't be afraid if you slip the trigger." I said with a smirk and turned to him. "Move Governor wants you. And think I'll forget this. Just wait till we're out of Woodbury." He stumples up as I held Cherokee tight. I chuckled at the little hell raiser. My stomach twisted in disgust thinking of what might happened . if I hadn't got here. I let him stay infront of us the hole time. I kicked him right in the ass making him stumple into the Governor's house. I took my gun and put it up. She burried her face into my neck years streamed down her face. I hugged her as she tossed her hands around my neck.

"Shh Redneck Flower your okay your Uncle's here now. I'll make sure you'll be fine."

(There no cliffhanger so hard though)