Baby Doll Ch.14

The next few days past. I had been looking after daddy. Really I've been sleeping most of the day though. Hershal said not to much longer now till this demon is ready to leave. Maggie has been teaching me how to take care of the demon. She said I should start thinking of a name. I'm thinking about naming the thing Demon or Bitch. When I told her that she couldn't help but fall over laughing. I was serious. I don't see what's funny. We were all sit around the camp. Early morning I wanted to sleep more but daddy said to get up. Carol had made us all eggs.  Daddy was sitting beside me. I looked up when I heard Glenn get up. I looked at him as he stuttered to speak.

"Hey...guys......so....the barn is full of walkers." He stuttered. Ever one seem to drop there forks in shock. I looked at daddy as he got up to follow Rick.

"Stay here Cherokee." He mumbled. Rick, Daryl, and Shane followed Glenn. Then of course Lori Andrea and Carl followed them I wasn't missing this. I grabed my crossbow that was siting next to me. Hershal let me keep my bow. He trusts me moee then them. I slowly got up and followed. Dale walked father behind. I sneaked near a wood stack and ducked. So I could hear what they had to say.

"You can't tell me your alright with this." Shane growled.

"I'm not but we are guess on this land.." Rick growled.

"Well we can't just sweep it under the rug." Andrea muttered.

"Hershal believes there sick people. He doesn't see there dead." Dale explained.

"Okay..okay we need to go in and take care of it. Then go get our things and leave. We have been talking about Fort Benning. We can go and.." Shane stuttered

"No we  can't."  Rick cut him off.

Why....why..why not." He shouted.

"Because we haven't found Sophia." Carol spoke up.

"It's time we faced the fact. She's gone." Shane explained. I gasped how could he say that. I crawled to the other side and loaded my bow.

"How dare you say that. I found her doll a few days ago." Daryl shouted.

"A fuckin doll Daryl. You found a fuckin doll, and if she would have seen you all geeked up. She would have ran in the other direction."

"You know what, fuck you Shane." Daryl screamed. Shane shoved Daryl back. Daryl swung forward Rick blocked them. I stood up crossbow pointed. Lori gasped as I came into sight. Daddy smirked and glared at Shane. Shane turned around facing me.

"Watch your step pretty boy. Touch my dad again and I won't hesitate." I growled.

"Cherokee put it down. We all need to cool off. I'm going to talk to Hershal." Rick explained walking off toward the house. Daddy walked over to me putting a gentle hand one shoulder.

"Thanks for having my back." Daddy chuckled.

"No ones hurting my dad. When I am around at least." I explained.

"Come on lets head to camp." Daddy said swinging his arm around me. He lifted me over his shoulders. I sequeled and giggled as be carried me. He sit me down at the camp.

"Now this time stay here I'm going to help Dale got it." He said serious. I huffed crossing my arms.

"Fine." I huffed. He chuckled kissing my forehead and walking away. I looked down at my bow. One of my arrows wasn't in the holster.  No no no I can't lose them. Maybe I dropped it at the barn I have to find it. I shot up then sank back into the sit. But what about what daddy said. I groaned he would understand right. Yeah I know he would. Heck it would only take me two seconds. I smiled at my plan. I ran to the barn. Which was the demon belly. I looked around no one was there. Great, I went to where I was sitting. Sure enough there it was sitting in the ground. I picked it up and carefully ran back with it. I stumbled ad my heart dropped seeing Shane. I tried to hide. Sure enough my luck he saw. He yanked me over to him. He raised his hand and slapped me.

"YOU NEED TO LEARN MANNERS YOU LITTLE WHORE." Shane growled. It stumg like fire. No no more. I grabed the arrow and stabed him in the side before pulling it out and running. I stumbled as I felt as I if I couldn't breathe. Shane walked up this time talking me harder. He dragged me to the barn. He walked around as I sit gasping. Be smirked when he found a ladder. He picked me up and climbed it. He sit me down on a little platform.

"You can survive one bite. Let's see if you walk away from getting tore to shreds." Shane growled.

"Hey guys I hope you enjoy the chapter. I'm writing another book called Redneck Love its BxB if you like them books please read. I'm busy with school but promise to update soon.