Big Surprise Ch.24

A few months later
Cherokee's P.O.V.

I sit on the border with Merle. Angel was on my lap. She was giggling at a butterfly flying over head. My mind was wondering to what Arrow might be doing. I started to think about leaving since Angel was health again. I couldn't bring myself to leave merle. Then again Daddy might be scared. Shit what to choose. I growled at myself. I snaped out of my thoughts. When I heard Governor walking up. I twisted around to face him. He looked down at my crossbow.

"You know we have guns." Governor chuckled.

"Yeah but I can shoot a walker a half mile away on a single arrow." I said proudly. My smile vanished hearing Arrow. I wanted to see him so bad.

"Okay I was wondering if you mind paying Milton a visit. He needs to talk to you.. Merle lets go on hunt." Governor explained. I nodded and walked down. I swirled Angel around making her laugh. I wonder when she was going to talk. Hmm..... Wonder if Arrow... I stoped my thought. I walked to Miltons lab.

"Oh your brought the kid that's perfect. Do mind if I take a blood sample from both of ya'll?" He asked. I looked down at her and nodded. We have had good food and water. She is strong enough. He smiled and grabed a needle. He gentle took some from Angel. He gentle took mine.

"Thank you. You two are living Hope. Ever one looks to you two as savors" he explained. I blushed looking down. I didn't notice how much I was important or Angel. Do they really look at us like that. "If your blood cells can change the dead cells. There might be chance to bring people back to life." Hr said snapping me away from my thoughts.

"Haven't we already did that?" I asked confused.

"Yes but not successfully. See these living have no brain. Well they do but its erupted. This can restart their brain." He explained as he rampled on. I just stared at him. Is he fucking crazy. What if that goes wrong and make super walker. That's the worse idea ever.

"I'm not sure about that." I shruged turning away. "But have fun with it." I walked out. Angel giggled bouncing. I found a bench and sit down. I sit her down to crawl. I sit back against the wooden beams. Angel was playing happily. She sit up before reaching out to the hard pavement. She rinced back at the hot touch. She didn't cry but instead stick her tongue out. She's a Dixon all right. She tuff as hell. She giggled happly as a butterfly landed on her. She's also a cutie. I saw the gate open and the team come in. Governor always seemed a bit strange. He treated me like I'm a princess. That is why I really hate him. I saw two girls get out one caught my eye. Angry grew inside of me. There was the dumb bitch herself, Andrea. My heart skip a beat thinking about all the things she said about me. She had been avoiding me since my kiss were born. That was just fantastic for me. The girl with her give me a weird feeling. I got up and picked Angel up.

"Okay we have to be quiet while mommy's a spy." I whispered to Angel. She put to hands over her month. I giggled at what I was teaching her. I walked over to the corner. I walked around to the backdoor and sneaked up the stairs. I cracked the door.

"Your alittle spy but you need to be more quiet." I nearly fell back down the stairs. "Come on and welcome our guest. I already finished talking to them." Governor said montion for me to follow. I got my breathe and heart. Which was running out the door. I walked behind him. The girl from before stood uneasy. Who's that she seems alittle worried. She turned giving me a little smile but seeing Governor it changed. I turned on my heels facing him.

"You can leave now. I can handle myself." I smirked. He hudffed and walked out. The once quiet woman stretched her hand out.

"My names Michonne. Can I hold her?" She asked. I nodded shaking her hand.

"Names Cherokee Rose Dixon and I think she'll like that. This is Angel Heart Dixon." I explained handing Angel to her. I turned to Andrea and walked over. I sit beside her. She stared at me. Before reaching up hugging me.

"I'm so glad your alive, Cherokee." Andrea muttered.