CHEROKEE Ch.18

Daryl's P.O.V. two hours earlier

"Shh Arrow your mom is sleeping." I growled trying to calm the upset baby. Maggie walked up to the pourch. She seemed to be worried. I watched as she stood beside me. I glared at her something told me. It was bad news that I wouldn't like

"Daryl I think you should know something. First hand him over you stick at calming a child." She giggled. She reached for Arrow. I give her the screaming kid. Once she calmed the child. I heard her sign. I shot a confused and worried glare. "Its Cherokee, Shane was trying to feed her to the walkers in the barn before yall killed them...... She also told me Shane's the kids fathers." She explained staring down at Arrow. My anger boiled. Oh hell no he didn't. First he rapes my daughter then he tries to kill her. My mind raced back to earlier. Oh fuck Shane said something to Cherokee earlier. I ran inside to her room and my heart droped. She was not in her bed. I grabed my crossbow from the pourch.

"He has Cherokee please watch the kids. I'm going fucking kill the bastered. Do y- " I stoped when gun fire rang from the forest. Oh fuck no. I jumped off the pourch racing across the field. How was I so fucking blind. I kept running and running. Please be okay Redneck Flower daddy's coming. I let a tear roll down my cheek. As I leaped across the fence into the woods. My crossbow bounced on my back as I ran. I heard a second gun shot this time closer. Shit where are they. Please be okay Cherokee. I heard someone mumble. That's when I saw Shane his foot on Cherokee's chest. His gun pointed ready to fire.

My anger took control. I jumped onto his back tossing him to the ground. I landed a few feet away from him. I scrambled to my feet and throw myself into of him. I start to beat his face in. I just kept sticking over and over. Tears streamed down my face. Blood splat into my shirt I just couldn't stop.

"Da...Daddy.." Cherokee coughed trying to catch her breath. I crawled over to her with blood covered hands. She was coughing up blood and bad. She gentle reached up and wiped away my tears. My heart was pounding. No please no ne okay Cherokee. There was a hole in her shirt by her side. I gentle picked her up. She curled against my chest. I saw Shane raise again this time as a walker. I grabed my arrow and stabed through his head. I put it back and ran. She need Hershal and now. I could hear walkers coming. As I reached the hill that over seen the farm. The ground below was full of walkers. Fuck, I raced to my bike. I placed her in the front with me. She was still curled up. Carol was stuck between a wall and walkers. Fuck Carol. I drove up and helped her on. We took off down the road. Cherokee grew quiet. I held my breathe. Before looking down and her eyes were shut. Her breathing was shallow. Her wound was bleeding worse and her nose was bleeding along with her month. I started to cry. Please no Cherokee.

"Cherokee look at daddy please....... Cherokee please."