My Fight Ch.30

Last chapter guys. Thank you do much there will be a sequel soon. I need to watch season five bad.

I can't believe what he had said to me yesterday. Governor had a strange look that shit a sheiver down my spine. I couldn't believe what he was doing. I just want to grab Angel and run. No I couldn't. Be strong you have to help Glen and Maggie out. The thought of the two beat up couple made me want to kill Governor more. Plus Andrea had Angel I hope they were safe. She was my main concern. I kept repeating play cool and keep her safe.  I was headinf to get her now. The Governor stoped a few feet away. I stoped staring up at the one eye jerk face. Why did he stop? He walked closer to where I stood. My heart droped watching him move. What the hell is he doing. I felt a pain on the back of my head. Before it went black. I woke in the middle of a dusty plain. I had chains with bells on them. My heart droped seeing five walkers around me tied to iron rings. Four guys stood at each coner of a small box. I stood up and the bells jingled like a dinner bell. The walkers lunged forward.

"What's going on......" I twisted and pulled on the chains. Governor no he wouldn't. I sit staring down. That one eye devil. No he wouldn't do this. When I finally looked up. I noticed I was surrounded by people. None made an attempt help me. People were looking on confused.

"You stupid idiots help me!" I screamed I wish I had stayed with Daddy. One stood up sit down. I could hear foot steps walking up. Then I saw him. That bastered the Governor. What the hell does he think he's doing. That's when I saw a girl holding Angel.

"I'm doing this for the best for my people. They need to know. You and your child is our hope." Governor whispered into my ear. I jerked around and kicked him. He stumpled but stood strong

"KEEP THEM THINGS AWAY FROM ME YOU SICK BASTERED." I growled. Why hadn't I left with Michonne. My heart was pounding. Where's Uncle Merle. He can save me. He wasn't there.

"Now bite your tongue. Give them a show or I'll see if your baby can fight back." He smirked.

"I bet you all wonder. Why I have her tied up. This girl is our Savior and she can save us. But... She refuses to help. SHE THINKS that we are nothing but trash." Governor feed them lies. "Tonight lets see if out Savior can actually survive. Dint worry I won't let it go to far." He smirked walking out. I started to panic. I saw the smoke raise from a bomb. That was thrown. What was going on. It must be Rick and the others getting Glen and Maggie. I knew they would come. On hell yes. See Governor smirk now. He montion to a guy. Which the guy cuts the ropes. I looked across seeing daddy running toward me. The fog clouded my sight. The sound of panicked filled the air. Then the sound of gun fire. I turned hearing a walker which lunged forward. I fell to the ground and used my legs to throw him into two others. I tried to break free but it only brought the walkers closer.

Shit think Cherokee. What would Daddy do? Wait Angel. I looked up into the dogs searching. I finally found the women backing into the shadows trying to escape. Rick emerged knocking her down taking Angel. I couldn't help but smile. Okay Angels safe. Now I have to get safe. A walker lunged at me but a gun shot stoped it in its tracks. I looked aeoumd to see Merle killing the walkers. I'm going to be with daddy me and Uncle Merle together again. Governor growled he knew he was getting beat. Daddy was hiding from gun fire. Rick was protecting Angel. Many was trying to escape walkers. That seemed to be pouring in. The smoked filled air was thick as fog but as clear as day I saw Him pulling his gun and pointed it at me. I was faced to face with a gun again. My heart droped again. This time I had no fear. I looked into the one eye monster. Which I tried to run from.

"I'm not scared anymore." I growled.

Hoped you like there will be a squeal.