Stay Safe Ch.27

I shot awake. Angel was crying. I almost jumped out of bed. Michonne was sitting there staring at me. She pretty creepy or was it the dream. Angel was sitting on the floor crying her eyes out for no reason. My head was pounding. Okay get to Angel
I tried to stand up but my legs give out. I fell with a thud. Urgh stupid legs. Maybe this is why daddy didn't want me to drink. Angel crawled over. She reached her hand out laying it on my face. I kissed her hand. I sit up pulling myself to a wall. Ugh I feel like shit. I hate beers. I hate drinking. Michonne walked over picking Angel up. She sit a glass of water beside me.

"Get yourself straight. Before I leave your girl with you." She said and went and sit back down. She was bouncing Angel on her leg. I drink the water. I felt like I was going to get sick. I swallowed it. Okay get yourself up. I forced myself to my feet. I stumpled but stood there. I drunk the glass of water. She looked from me to Angel. I sit on the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair. I groaned staring down.

"I'm leaving and I want you to come." She blurted out. I looked over at her confused. "Something ain't right here. Somethings not right with him. I want what's best for y'all." She explained. What I knew from her this wasn't the way she acted. I bite my lip thinking. I felt strange about the Governor. Could something be greatly wrong. No no I can't leave Merle.

"I can't. I can't leave my Uncle." I sighed.

"I know Merle. He's strong he can handle himself. Angel can't you can't. Please we can find a safe place." She explained standing up.

"I said I can't I have to stay with him." I growled. She walked over placing Angel beside me. She gentle put a hand on my shoulder.

"Think about it." She said walking out. I picked Angel up. I stared at her baby blue eyes.

"Your just to cutie Angel." I picked her up and walked down stairs. Let's get you feed. I walked down to the kitchen. I got a bottle and fixed her some milk. She was already ahead of herseld. She wasn't supposed to crawl till five. She was four months crawling. Once I gave her the bottle there was no getting it back. I heard a scream of anger outside. No doubt it was Governor. I rushed out side toward his house. He walked out with a bandged eye. My heart droped Michonne what have you done.